Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last night's episode of Smackdown, it will be repeated tonight at 9:30 Central on FS1. There's supposed to be a soccer game before Smackdown, so the start time may be a little earlier or later.

Be sure you catch the last 5 minutes.

rags

Reaction score
I'll admit I didn't see that coming. Clearly Lesnar isn't coming back any time soon.

Lesnar has let it be known that he doesn't want to wrestle unless it's in front of a crowd. I guess he doesn't consider the Thunderdome a crowd.

rags

Reaction score
I've been reading about a rumor involving a WWE wrestler. However, I won't say who it is until after tonight's Payback. I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thoughts on last night's Payback?
Was shocked at all the belts changing hands. I CAN NOT believe they gave the belt the Roman. Are you serious with this? They just gave the belt to Bray a week ago. Roman pops up and one week later and now he's the champion??? More later. I'm too tired and pissed at Vince now.

timb2

Reaction score
This group that has been attacking WWE these Andy Tifas is an angle. I heard one of them is Mia Yim and several other NXT stars.... I also noticed Wade Barrett is still listed on WWE roster. I wonder if they are bringing a new Nexus. Who was in Nexus- Daniel Brian ,Wade Barrett,Heath Slater.,David Otunga,Darren Young,Ryback,,

rags

Reaction score
The blame game has already started between Bayley and Sasha. If you go to Sasha's Twitter page, she tweeted "I didn't tap." Let the feud begin! Can't wait for tonight's RAW!

rags

Reaction score
Was shocked at all the belts changing hands. I CAN NOT believe they gave the belt the Roman. Are you serious with this? They just gave the belt to Bray a week ago. Roman pops up and one week later and now he's the champion??? More later. I'm too tired and pissed at Vince now.

Agreed about Roman.

rags

Reaction score
Yesterday, I mentioned about seeing a rumor involving a certain WWE wrestler. The wrestler is Bray/Fiend. The rumor is that since the 3 participants in the main event for the Universal title were all heels, the plan going forward is to turn Bray/Fiend into a babyface.

I have a question. If you turn Bray/Fiend into a babyface, what are you going to do about Miss Bliss? You can't have Bray/Fiend as a babyface and Alexa as a heel, can you? That certainly looks like the way her character is going.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that Brock Lesnar is a FA. He and the WWE couldn't come to terms on a new contract.

Also on Twitter, I saw an unconfirmed report that AEW head honcho Tony Khan has offered him a $10M deal, and Brock has accepted it.

Stay tuned.

timb2

Reaction score
WWE is kind of putting out who should be Asuka's next opponent. Looks like they are lining up Micki James which would be a dud.....So who should be Asuka's new rival be?