Pro Wrestling Updates

timb2

Reaction score
I wish Darkside of the Ring would do the following.

1-Pat Patterson, Jim Barnett, sexual harassment

2- The French Angel

3- Racism in Wrestling( Stereotypes,)

4- Andy Kaufman

5- The Russians before Kayfabe how they were treated

6- Kayfabe- Eddie Mansfield exposing Kayfabe

7-Meng/ Haku- scariest wrestler

8- Hannibal/ Abdullah the Butcher

9- Ian Rotten incident

10- CZW

rags

Reaction score
Anyone excited at the prospect of a Carmella-Sasha feud on Smackdown?

I'm not.

Plankton

Reaction score
I wish Darkside of the Ring would do the following.

1-Pat Patterson, Jim Barnett, sexual harassment

2- The French Angel

3- Racism in Wrestling( Stereotypes,)

4- Andy Kaufman

5- The Russians before Kayfabe how they were treated

6- Kayfabe- Eddie Mansfield exposing Kayfabe

7-Meng/ Haku- scariest wrestler

8- Hannibal/ Abdullah the Butcher

9- Ian Rotten incident

10- CZW

They kind of already did the Eddie Mansfield exposing kayfabe in the Dr. D David Schultz show.

rags

Reaction score
Anybody see Bayley's latest tweet? Once COVID is over, she wants to wrestle Serena Deeb.

timb2

Reaction score
Another week Jax puts Lana through table. I think that is 8 now. They need to change it up like a comedy skit. Lana just sees Nia Jax and Lana puts herself through the table save some time..

Plankton

Reaction score
Another week Jax puts Lana through table. I think that is 8 now. They need to change it up like a comedy skit. Lana just sees Nia Jax and Lana puts herself through the table save some time..

There's nothing comical about it. She gets put through a table, she writhes in pain, she comes back the next week without a scratch on her, looking as fresh as can be.

No believability in anything that they book.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody see Bayley's latest tweet? Once COVID is over, she wants to wrestle Serena Deeb.

giphy.gif

timb2

Reaction score
There's nothing comical about it. She gets put through a table, she writhes in pain, she comes back the next week without a scratch on her, looking as fresh as can be.

No believability in anything that they book.
Probably Lana will end up putting Nia Jax through a table is the storyline

timb2

Reaction score
Something is up because Lana going through a table each week is getting old. Unless they are making her look even worse and then release ruin her rep if AEW picks her up. Dean Ambrose left WWE with Braun Strowman abusing him putting him through a table.

rags

Reaction score
Something is up because Lana going through a table each week is getting old. Unless they are making her look even worse and then release ruin her rep if AEW picks her up. Dean Ambrose left WWE with Braun Strowman abusing him putting him through a table.

I've never figured out why the WWE released Rusev and kept her.

timb2

Reaction score
I've never figured out why the WWE released Rusev and kept her.
Probably mess up their marriage.Contract dispute. They had her kissing Bobbly Lashley before they let Rusev go. Vince is vindictive at times.. Vince has hangups ,predjudices....Listen to Tony Atlas how Rocky Johnson when they lost the beltsJohnson walked away and told Vince "You are not going to ruin my career like you did SD Jones jobbing me out to others" Rocky Johnson never worked again for Vince and WWE. Just late when The Rock was established Rocky's son.....That's true SD Jones was big muscular guy and lost out playing a jobber when before he was good top talent

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on a wrestling Web site that Nia Jax has struck again. Remember the brawl that took place on RAW last Monday night between Nia, Shayna, Dana, Mandy, and Lana? There's a part where Nia tosses Mandy through the ropes onto the floor. Well, Mandy landed wrong, and she now has a hurt arm. No word yet on how serious it is.