Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
If you watched tonight's episode of Smackdown, you saw a Fatal 4 Way match to see who would represent Smackdown for the ladies at Survivor Series. One of the wrestlers in that match was Chelsea Green. I just saw on Twitter that Green broke her wrist in that match.

I think the original plan was for Chelsea to win the match. However, that plan went out the window when she broke her wrist.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. They made such a big deal when he arrived only to not use him right. Familiar theme with that company.

It was crazy. I thought they pushed him too fast out of the gate, and just as quickly they relegated him to an afterthought. He, along with many others, are far too talented to be forgotten about. They supposedly have all of these 'creative people' and yet they can only seem to create storylines for a few guys like Randy Orton and Roman Reigns?

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's episode of Smackdown, it will be repeated tonight at 9:30 Central on FS1.

rags

Reaction score
Renee Young aka Renee Paquette and husband AEW champion Jon Moxley are expecting their first child. This was announced during last night's AEW Dynamite show.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If anyone hasn’t watched last nights episode of NXT and have the means to do so, I can not recommend it more highly. The women’s title match was incredible.

rags

Reaction score
I think Ripley had some earrings yanked off one of her ears during the match. You can see the blood very easily from her ear.

rags

Reaction score
Rumors are circulating that Ripley might get called up to one of the WWE brands very soon.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rumors are circulating that Ripley might get called up to one of the WWE brands very soon.

I can certainly see how someone can reach that conclusion, based on her clean loss and the appreciative and respectful hugs between her and Shiraz after the match. She has little left to prove in NXT and if she's looking to move up, she should. I think the Smackdown women's roster can especially use her.

rags

Reaction score
I can certainly see how someone can reach that conclusion, based on her clean loss and the appreciative and respectful hugs between her and Shiraz after the match. She has little left to prove in NXT and if she's looking to move up, she should. I think the Smackdown women's roster can especially use her.

Someone said in the Comments section of a wrestling Web site that after the match was over, one of them said, "I'll miss you." I don't know who said it. Shirai or Ripley.

rags

Reaction score
Braun Strowman has been suspended indefinitely by the WWE for head butting WWE official Adam Pearce during last night's episode of RAW.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Braun Strowman has been suspended indefinitely by the WWE for head butting WWE official Adam Pearce during last night's episode of RAW.

Adam Scherr is taking a break to spend the holidays with family and friends.