big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
220px-WrestleMania_37_new_Poster.jpg

rags

Reaction score
Does anyone here know why Bayley hasn't been on Smackdown for the last 3 or 4 weeks? Hurt? Ill?

rags

Reaction score
If she is pregnant, it won't be long before it's obvious.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anyone excited about Mania this weekend?

Not as much as in years past, but I always look forward to it to some degree.

I’m more looking forward to the entire week’s worth of events, like NXT’s two- night show.

What I hope to see are shocks, surprises, and a change to what has become routine. Given that crowds will be returning, I think now is the perfect time to create some much needed excitement in the product.

rags

Reaction score
I'm only excited for 3 matches.

1. Sasha vs. Bianca.

2. Leah vs. Asuka.

3. The Triple Threat Match between Bryan, Reigns and Edge.

The rest? Meh.

timb2

Reaction score
I'm only excited for 3 matches.

1. Sasha vs. Bianca.

2. Leah vs. Asuka.

3. The Triple Threat Match between Bryan, Reigns and Edge.

The rest? Meh.
You hear why they included Daniel Bryan in the storyline? Fear Edge is too old to make a good match

timb2

Reaction score
Looking over the Wrestlemania matches they should have my storylines

1-Kevin Owens vs Sammy Zayn in Cage Match with Special Referee say Sean Michael's. Once the caged is locked, it can be only unlocked by the key Sean Michael has . The Twist Owens & Zayn have been playing a game the whole time and they beat up Sean Michael's unmercifully because the only key is inside the cage no one can get to them . HHH comes to try to help HBK. But to no avail. HBK is hospitalized and HHH will speak of it on Raw.

2- Rhea Ripley vs Asuka. Truthfully bores me the matchup. Timb2's storyline change.
Ripley is found unconscious. The culprit in shadow wants a chance at the title and will reveal herself when coming to ringside. Asuka is in the ring thinking Charlotte Flair? Becky Lynch?...and out comes Kairi Sane. BIG BATTLE Asuka wins but is emotionally hurt by Kairi's betrayal. It messes up Asuka and she becomes like that Joker heel character like in Japan . No smiles, dead serious and becomes a heel.

timb2

Reaction score
3- Shane McMahon vs Braun Strowman.Another Cage Match.

Strowman is in the rcage waiting for Shane McMahon to enter . Shane points to the ramp. Out comes Omos, Shane's former paid Goon. AJ Styles comes running on the Entrance to talk to Omos, but Omos beats the crap out of Styles and then enters the cage to square up againist Strowman. Omos squashes Braun Strowman and injures him while Shane McMahon is laughing the whole time outside of the cage. Omos walks out of the cage and you see Shane give Omos cash.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
4-Daniel Bryan vs Edge vs Roman Reigns

Another snoozefest to me.

Storyline change

Daniel Bryan comes down with Covid so he can't wrestle. Paul Heyman snuck into the contract that Jey Uso is the alternate if anyone can't compete. Roman and Edge battle with Jey getting some shots but mistakes like accidentally hitting Roman instead of Edge. Jey gets thrown out of the ring,he comes back in the ring making more mistakes but something is off. Jey gets thrown out of the ring again comes back but makes more accidental mistakes againist Roman. All of a sudden Jey & Jimmy have been switching places jump into the ring and look to Edge and they say " Thank You Edge" . Edge nods and gets out of the ring and walks to the back. Jey & Jimmy have a score to settle with Roman and beat the crap out of him together.

timb2

Reaction score
5- Sasha Banks vs Bianca Belair

Storyline good athletic matchup. How it ends Alicia Fox comes out of the crowd and beats up both of them after they are dead tired. Raises her hand and spits on them. Disqualification -Banks retains title

Next night on Raw Alicia Fox rants they she should have been the first black champion ,Not Them!! She paid her dues.Saying this was her Wrestlemania moment she never got.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
6- Randy Orton vs The Fiend. Stupidest Match of the Night.

Storyline change.
Randy Orton is attacked before his entrance. The Fiend is in the ring already waiting. Out walks The Undertaker. Undertaker defeats The Fiend.

timb2

Reaction score
A bunch of boring matches

Rollins vs,Cesaro

Sheamus vs Riddle

Morrison & Miz vs Bad Bunny - Damien Priest

Big E vs Apollo Cruz

Street Profits vs Roode & Ziggler

New Day vs AJ Styles now with new partner since Omos left.( Shinse Nakamura)

Vince McMahon orders all of them to the ring.

It will now be a tag team title match but the catch it is a Battle Royal. The last 2 survivors of not getting pinned or submit will become the new tag champs

Winners Seth Rollins & AJ Styles( Both have egos and will want to lead,a combustible rivalry of egos down the road,but great team if they can keep egos in check)

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
A bunch of boring matches

Rollins vs,Cesaro

Sheamus vs Riddle

Morrison & Miz vs Bad Bunny - Damien Priest

Big E vs Apollo Cruz

Street Profits vs Roode & Ziggler

New Day vs AJ Styles now with new partner since Omos left.( Shinse Nakamura)

Vince McMahon orders all of them to the ring.

It will now be a tag team title match but the catch it is a Battle Royal. The last 2 survivors of not getting pinned or submit will become the new tag champs

Winners Seth Rollins & AJ Styles( Both have egos and will want to lead,a combustible rivalry of egos down the road,but great team if they can keep egos in check)

Agreed. A lot of the matches on the card we've seen before.

rags

Reaction score
A Japanese wrestler by the name of Sarray has been signed by NXT. She was in the audience at Night 1 of NXT's Stand and Deliver.

Does anyone know anything about her?