THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John Cena Says 'I Do Look Forward to Returning' to WWE
MIKE CHIARI
MAY 15, 2021

rrd5todnpckjh5lmmw0m.jpg

Legendary WWE performer John Cena has been focused on building up his Hollywood career as of late, but an eventual return to WWE remains on his mind.

In an interview with Den of Geek's Nick Harley, Cena said, "I do look forward to returning," when asked about his future in WWE.

Cena has not appeared on WWE programming since WrestleMania 36 last year when he lost to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt in the unique and widely praised Firefly Funhouse match in front of no fans because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The 44-year-old veteran did not compete in a single match in 2021, and he also wasn't part of WrestleMania 37 in any capacity because of his filming commitments for the upcoming HBO Max Peacemaker series.

Read more: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10002720-john-cena-says-i-do-look-forward-to-returning-to-wwe

rags

Reaction score
So I just read what happened at Backlash........ o_O

Zombies during the Lumberjack Match between Damian Priest and The Miz? That has to be the worst idea that the WWE has ever come up with. And that's saying something.

CBS Sports gave that match a grade of F-. LOL!

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Zombies during the Lumberjack Match between Damian Priest and The Miz? That has to be the worst idea that the WWE has ever come up with. And that's saying something.

Yeah... I really... Wow. There's been a lot of things that wwe has done in the past that really were out there but this. Silly gimmicks, fantastical stories, etc. I haven't been watching for some time but have been keeping up with internet reports. Thinks may have been the jump the shark moment for me. Zero interest in reading recaps, etc with regards to their product at this time.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I FF through the PPV this afternoon and that was easily the worst match of the night. My son shook his head and said, who came up with this stupid idea. VINCE.

rags

Reaction score
Wonder how the WWE feels about that zombie Lumberjack Match now. The word is that The Miz suffered a torn ACL in that match.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that AEW Dynamite will be moving to TBS in 2022 and a new show called AEW Rampage will debut on TNT on Friday, August 13th.

Wonder if Rampage will be on at the same time as Smackdown?

timb2

Reaction score
John Cena Says 'I Do Look Forward to Returning' to WWE
MIKE CHIARI
MAY 15, 2021

rrd5todnpckjh5lmmw0m.jpg

Legendary WWE performer John Cena has been focused on building up his Hollywood career as of late, but an eventual return to WWE remains on his mind.

In an interview with Den of Geek's Nick Harley, Cena said, "I do look forward to returning," when asked about his future in WWE.

Cena has not appeared on WWE programming since WrestleMania 36 last year when he lost to "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt in the unique and widely praised Firefly Funhouse match in front of no fans because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The 44-year-old veteran did not compete in a single match in 2021, and he also wasn't part of WrestleMania 37 in any capacity because of his filming commitments for the upcoming HBO Max Peacemaker series.

Read more: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10002720-john-cena-says-i-do-look-forward-to-returning-to-wwe
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

rags

Reaction score
NXT decided to clean house today. Released today were Alexander Wolfe, Jesamyn Duke, Vanessa Borne, Skyler Story, Ezra Judge, and Kavita Devi.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
NXT decided to clean house today. Released today were Alexander Wolfe, Jesamyn Duke, Vanessa Borne, Skyler Story, Ezra Judge, and Kavita Devi.

I feel like it wasn't that long ago I read an article about Skyler Story (or whatever her ring name was at that time) being signed.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The WWE announced today that they will return to live shows on July 16th. They will do a 25 city tour. The tour will run until Labor Day.

More signs of life getting back to normal. Even if it IS wrestling!

:thumbup:

rags

Reaction score
The first 3 dates will be in Texas. 1. The Toyota Center in Houston. 2. Dickie's Arena in Fort Worth for MITB. 3. American Airlines Center in Dallas for RAW.

rags

Reaction score
Just saw on Twitter that the WWE and RAW host Adnan Virk have mutually agreed to part ways.

Thought it was an odd hire in the first place.