Pro Wrestling Updates

Dunks3001

Reaction score
From what I’ve read, she was putting some questionable content out there for her fans-only site. She knew that it could be an issue with the front office but continued doing it anyway.

Some more things ‘leaked’ this week and WWE apparently had enough. They got-shotted the title match and title change and released her the very next morning.

It’s really a shame because everyone did a great job building her back up in NXT. She and the rest of Toxic Attraction were going to be called up very soon too.

Now I’m guessing Dolin and Jayne reclaim the NXT Women’s Tag Belts and remain there for a while longer.

Yeah I looked up that questionable content and whoo wee......

rags

Reaction score
If you missed last Friday night's WWE Smackdown, it will be shown again tonight at 9:00 Central on FS1. After Smackdown, at 11:00 Central, FS1 will air WWE Tribute to the Troops.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sasha Banks’ long-rumored appearance in Japan happened last night.

Looked bad.

No reaction.

Botched the one move she did.

Followed by an awful promo.

If she’s trying to prove herself outside of WWE, she’s off to a terrible start.

:thumbdown:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not super crazy about her new look. I knew it was coming but it still surprised me when I saw her. And that botched move was awful. Awkward promo as well. But it was like no one helped her prepare of it. The Japanese crowd is completely the opposite of what we are used to so I wasn't surprised from any of that. Overall I was disappointed because it looked so unprofessional. I'm anxious to see if she comes back to the states and signs with AEW.

Side note - I have only seen bits and pieces, but it looked like the Omego/Ospreay and White/Okada matches were really good. I'm thrilled with the outcome of both.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not super crazy about her new look. I knew it was coming but it still surprised me when I saw her. And that botched move was awful. Awkward promo as well. But it was like no one helped her prepare of it. The Japanese crowd is completely the opposite of what we are used to so I wasn't surprised from any of that. Overall I was disappointed because it looked so unprofessional. I'm anxious to see if she comes back to the states and signs with AEW.

I think it’s a guarantee that she ‘Khanned’ a fantastic deal for herself in AEW. I’ll be shocked if I’m not reading about her showing up there next week. Tony has to impress the TV execs.

Side note - I have only seen bits and pieces, but it looked like the Omego/Ospreay and White/Okada matches were really good. I'm thrilled with the outcome of both.

I’ve heard the matches were good but it seems like they’re going back to the well, and veteran names instead of the young guys they’ve spent time establishing.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve heard the matches were good but it seems like they’re going back to the well, and veteran names instead of the young guys they’ve spent time establishing.
Sound familiar? One of Vince's old tricks.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now I’m hearing that she’s NOT signing with AEW and they went from ‘mystery partner’ to announcing it as Toni Storm last night.

Apparently, she doesn’t want to get locked in to a multi-year deal in AEW. WWE expects her to return after these couple of Japan dates.

We’ll see I guess but I’ll still be surprised if she’s not on Dynamite next week. That guy is desperate and these people know it and know he can be played.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep seeing headlines that he is trying to come back

Me too. He’s trying to force his way back into the Board of Directors. My hope is that it’s strictly to negotiate broadcast rights. If he touches anything else it will be a huge negative.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sasha Banks’ long-rumored appearance in Japan happened last night.

Looked bad.

No reaction.

Botched the one move she did.

Followed by an awful promo.

If she’s trying to prove herself outside of WWE, she’s off to a terrible start.

:thumbdown:

I didn’t think it was possible for Sasha Banks to look bad.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t think it was possible for Sasha Banks to look bad.

tenor.gif

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I keep seeing headlines that he is trying to come back
Last I heard he was willing to come back in a manager compacity and nothing to do with the day to day operation or running the business in any way. Of course he wants as big of a role as he can get.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last I heard he was willing to come back in a manager compacity and nothing to do with the day to day operation or running the business in any way. Of course he wants as big of a role as he can get.

Rumors now state he would be returning to facilitate the sale of the company. I don’t like that idea either, but if it keeps him away from everything else, it’s a lesser of two evils.

As for potential buyers? My money is on NBC/Universal. They already have so many deals with WWE, they may as well own it. As long as they leave the current management (without Vince) in place, things should run smoothly.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rumors now state he would be returning to facilitate the sale of the company. I don’t like that idea either, but if it keeps him away from everything else, it’s a lesser of two evils.

As for potential buyers? My money is on NBC/Universal. They already have so many deals with WWE, they may as well own it. As long as they leave the current management (without Vince) in place, things should run smoothly.
Yep. I really don't want him involved any more than watching it on tv.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. I really don't want him involved any more than watching it on tv.

He’s toxic. An out of touch old man who at this point is nothing but a detriment to the company.

In his statements, he’s said he won’t be involved in management and I can only hope that it’s true.