Procter won the best lineman award!?!?!!?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
The award for the most cement-footed performance of the night goes to ... (drumroll)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
LarryCanadian;2497087 said:
Don't know if "Crowbar" is the same guy or not. Did your guy always wear a red or blue sweater, and not allow people to carry pencils if they went up to his desk because he got "stabbed" once?

Did your guy say stuff like "take your lumps Simpson" when you were whining about some unfair penalty he imposed on ya hehe.

Anyway, I think Wade was doing just that, giving some "lumps" to rest of oline and trying to bolster what must be a very tenuous confidence level of Procter.

LarryCanadian
Actually I never knew a Crossetti. I was just trying to make a joke about if you don't like my little quizzies you should see my little testies (as in testicles)
Okay, so I bombed and the joke fell flat.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don't think there's any doubt that Proctor was a huge liability in the first half, and that Leonard DAvis was pretty horrible too.

However, whether it's because we helped him more or whether he played better, the second half went much better for Proctor. I don't think it got much better for Davis.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Thought you were joking, but the rhyme wasn't perfect hehe.

I think your sig says you are in Hawaii and Crossetti is not a fair weather type teacher, he is much more suited to the grey and rain hehe.

Yes, some of Oline was inconsistent but Procter is very, very, inconsistent and it seems to affect playcalling and those around him. The team needs to find a potential replacement. Columbo and Davis were a bit iffy at times and Gurode got called out for having a very poor game and his snaps SUCKED again, which is inexcusable to him and the coaches for not making him do this 100 times a practice.

LarryCanadian

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
wayne motley;2497271 said:
I don't think there's any doubt that Proctor was a huge liability in the first half, and that Leonard DAvis was pretty horrible too.

However, whether it's because we helped him more or whether he played better, the second half went much better for Proctor. I don't think it got much better for Davis.

What's concerning for me is they were confused as who to block and ended up letting people get a st8 shot at Tony. It happened more than once. Those guys have been around too long for that kind of stuff. It's very concerning. Colombo was knee deep in it too.

They stop the blitzes finally. I'm not sure if it was Tony burning them or them finally picking it up or both. Fortunately that didn't continue or Romo would have been killed.