Projected BCS standings? OU # 1 per ESPN

romo2to

Reaction score
BCS guru says the same.

1. Oklahoma, 2. Boise State, 3. Oregon, 4. TCU, 5. Auburn, 6. LSU, 7. Michigan State, 8. Alabama, 9. Nebraska, 10. Ohio State, 11. Wisconsin, 12. Utah, 13. Stanford, 14. Missouri, 15. Oklahoma State.

http://bcsguru.blogspot.com/

utrunner07

Reaction score
romo2to;3622996 said:
BCS guru says the same.

1. Oklahoma, 2. Boise State, 3. Oregon, 4. TCU, 5. Auburn, 6. LSU, 7. Michigan State, 8. Alabama, 9. Nebraska, 10. Ohio State, 11. Wisconsin, 12. Utah, 13. Stanford, 14. Missouri, 15. Oklahoma State.

http://bcsguru.blogspot.com/

Wait so Wisconsin beats Ohio State and they are still ranked behind them? What a stupid rating system if that turns out to be true.

kmp77

Reaction score
utrunner07;3623030 said:
Wait so Wisconsin beats Ohio State and they are still ranked behind them? What a stupid rating system if that turns out to be true.

Yup! They just can't allow a big name school NOT to be #1 either!!! Total BS. Oregon should be #1 and all of a sudden OU jumps everyone? WTH. I hate this system with a passion. And Boise should be given a shot to prove if they're good enough to go for the title.

Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!! Four team playoff!!

romo2to

Reaction score
theogt;3623060 said:
OU would get trounced by half the SEC teams.

It's not really going to matter because OU probably won't see any of them in the title game anyways.

jimmy40

Reaction score
being a BCS hater I'm praying for a Boise/TCU championship game.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I dont understand how Boise can be ahead of Oregon.

It should be OK,Ore,Boise,TCU

In that order.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
romo2to;3623097 said:
It's not really going to matter because OU probably won't see any of them in the title game anyways.
Yay non-playoff systems!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
lol you fans CRACK me up. Dont watch college ball then. Cant do that...no just cry about nothing we can control. lol

btw: boomer :D

rkell87

Reaction score
so when #1 alabama loses to #18 they go to #8 but when #5 nebraska loses to an unranked team they only drop 4 spots to #9?

rkell87

Reaction score
god i hope OU loses a game, not because i hate OU but because i cant stand them embarrassing the big 12 in bowl games but especially the championship

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Oklahoma number 1 :laugh2:

They're not that good, would gift for Boise if they played them.

Jack-Reacher

MTRS-Jon
Reaction score
I still can't see BSU playing over a one loss SEC team. If OU does go undefeated and they maintain that #1 ranking, which they should bow down and kiss Texas for that, I think it will be a Alabama - OU match up or if Oregon runs the table it will be OU - Oregon.

TCU is screwed in that nobody that they have played has managed to stay in the top 25. When they face off against Utah, that should help but they could be looking at one quality win, same scenario as BSU. I think we see TCU and BSU square off again in another bowl that doesn't expose a BCS team to a non AQ contender. Same crap different year.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dallas;3623328 said:
lol you fans CRACK me up. Dont watch college ball then. Cant do that...no just cry about nothing we can control. lol

btw: boomer :D
Sooner!