Proof the NFL hates the Cowboys?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was listening to the fan and Drew Pearson said that the nfl dislikes jerry so much that they constantly change rules to take away advantages cowboys use . He gave these examples :

The emmitt smith helmet rule . Emmitt use to take off his helmet after scoring the nfl banded that .

Michael Irvin push off rule . The nfl starting cracking down on offensive PI after Irvin's success .They even took away a clean catch from Irvin in Super Bowl 30 vs Pittsburgh .

The hands to the face rule . Erik Williams use to dominate by any means necessary and they started this rule because of Erik .

The horse collar rule . Roy Williams used this effectively but the nfl changed the rules and banned it .

It's really interesting when you think all these rule changes came from us !

Did I miss any ...?

There is also the Salary Cap penalty that only affected the Cowboys and Skins both of which just happen to play in the same division as Mara's Giants.

They were penalized for breaking a rule that didn't exist and couldn't legally exist.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Jerry Jones is a great owner however he's a horrible GM... I like the direction of the NFL since Jerry Jones has become an owner for the most part.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I comprehend just fine everyone thinks these rules were created because the NFL hates the Cowboys. LOL How ridiculous does that sound? Do you actually believe that's why those rules were adopted? I posted several links showing Cowboy FANS were ranked the #1 most delusional fan base in the NFL and you can see why everyday on this board. Some of you are so blinded by your FANDOM you think everyone hates the Cowboys even some of their own fans. You're one of the worst offenders when it comes to thinking this which is why you show up waving your fist in all these threads. The first discussion I remember having with you, you claimed Brent Musberger hated the Cowboys. Someone started a thread about an innocent comment Al Michaels made about the Cowboys during a Sunday Night game and everyone claimed he hated the Cowboys then you added Musberger to the list. Cowboy FANS are so sensitive they construe every little comment or an honest opinion into hating on the Cowboys.

Loyal hardcore Cowboy fans can't even give an honest opinion about the players or the state of the franchise without taking abuse from all the homers on the board. Just look at some of the ridiculous threads that are started claiming either the media, the league or the refs are biased against the Cowboys. If the team wasn't going 8-8 every year and missing the playoffs none of this would be going on. It's all due to the frustration from sitting home for the playoffs every year and the FANS trying to take it out on everyone else. None of this "everyone hates the Cowboys crap" was going on when the team was winning SB's. Yeah all the rule changes were designed to weaken the Cowboys because the NFL hates them...gimme a break! :rolleyes:

You're blind, but I love ya.

romothesavior

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing any other fanbase has as many tinhat conspiracy theorists as this one.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Let's not forget the Jason Witten rule where if a ball carriers helmet comes off the play is blown dead. Just more proof the NFL hates the Cowboys. :rolleyes:

cowboyvic

Reaction score
Let's not forget the terrible refs . Harris just got hit 5 yards out of bounds no flag .
it's a disgrace what has been going on for years when it comes to the refs and the cowboys. tonight is nothing new. the Harris out of bounds hit is just the latest.