Props to Dak

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah this wasn't the best game it was one of his top games, I agree... I guess they forget these games like in Minnesota last year we absolutely blasted them.... There are games every year I can't remember them all but hell as a rookie he had many games that were great....

I think the statistics back it up he had how many 400 yard games now and also 400 yard games and over 4 touchdowns in the history of the NFL and the Dallas Cowboys?? I don't remember what they said but it's very high up.. That has to say that he's had many big games people just tend to selectively forget...
Referencing more the involvement of all the receiving options in this offense, that is the component that has been missing on offense, this can not be a one man show with only CD, being the main threat.
This opens CD up now that teams will be reviewing what we can do with other options now.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice game by Dak and the team.

The Giants are next-level putrid right now though.

Let's be happy with the performance but keep some perspective here.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nice game by Dak and the team.

The Giants are next-level putrid right now though.

Let's be happy with the performance but keep some perspective here.
i don't think anybody needs perspective we know who they are but also know the Philadelphia eagles and Washington also play the NYG twice also many of the same teams we play also play the giants across the league.. 89-17 is still impressive in the nfl ie Parity in full effect, beating team like what 12 straight times? I mean did the jets or raiders do this to NY? i believe they did not barely beat them. i also feel very bad for Arizona and Washington who lost to this giants team.... Buffalo only put up 14 points against them & barely won ie 14-9 hmm ..

hmm seems like double standard to not be impressed with your own team because well " it's only the giants" and yeah other teams have struggled with this team and or lost.. we have NOT...89-17 is still impressive.....period...

DFWJC

Reaction score
i don't think anybody needs perspective we know who they are but also know the Philadelphia eagles and Washington also play the NYG twice also many of the same teams we play also play the giants across the league.. 89-17 is still impressive in the nfl ie Parity in full effect, beating team like what 12 straight times? I mean did the jets or raiders do this to NY? i believe they did not barely beat them. i also feel very bad for Arizona and Washington who lost to this giants team.... Buffalo only put up 14 points against them & barely won ie 14-9 hmm ..

hmm seems like double standard to not be impressed with your own team because well " it's only the giants" and yeah other teams have struggled with this team and or lost.. we have NOT...89-17 is still impressive.....period...
Tell it to someone else.

I was plenty impressed

You and I both know the Giants team right now is devastated. Not the same as even a few weeks ago.
The Raiders destroyed them last week with a backup QB

But it's not Dallas' fault. They took care of the team that they faced, which is all they can do.

As for Dak...I thought he was outstanding.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Referencing more the involvement of all the receiving options in this offense, that is the component that has been missing on offense, this can not be a one man show with only CD, being the main threat.
This opens CD up now that teams will be reviewing what we can do with other options now.
i believe in some ways they already were helping CD lambs.. just like back in the nineties 70% of the offense went through three players..... you can win with CD lamb getting most of those targets as we have most games.. however when they decide to double o....it's nice when the other guys step up.. but don't think this is something new going forward its normal too feed the guy who's your best player IE. Irvin., TO, and Dez.. if he's hot just keep throwing it to him.. i think most of us know that we have other talent that simply weren't getting targets and why they weren't showing up big on the stat sheet...

im betting harper and others outside of Jay and MI didn't get a lot of opportunity's outside of few anomaly games a year. i mean i realize that we do not have that offensive line or that run game BUT stkil the same concept , feed your starts early and often. something Moore never did and we see now that MM is starting to realize its a benefit. given this place complained that they weren't getting seedy lamb enough targets?? lie the first 4 games of the year, the grumblings hes not a 1 started surfacing again?? now hes getting them and now we aren't spreading it enough? lol

its either WRBC or you have superstar and you feed them until teams take them away and then bam others will get theirs.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
i believe in some ways they already were helping CD lambs.. just like back in the nineties 70% of the offense went through three players..... you can win with CD lamb getting most of those targets as we have most games.. however when they decide to double o....it's nice when the other guys step up.. but don't think this is something new going forward its normal too feed the guy who's your best player IE. Irvin., TO, and Dez.. if he's hot just keep throwing it to him.. i think most of us know that we have other talent that simply weren't getting targets and why they weren't showing up big on the stat sheet...

im betting harper and others outside of Jay and MI didn't get a lot of opportunity's outside of few anomaly games a year. i mean i realize that we do not have that offensive line or that run game BUT stkil the same concept , feed your starts early and often. something Moore never did and we see now that MM is starting to realize its a benefit. given this place complained that they weren't getting seedy lamb enough targets?? lie the first 4 games of the year, the grumblings hes not a 1 started surfacing again?? now hes getting them and now we aren't spreading it enough? lol

its either WRBC or you have superstar and you feed them until teams take them away and then bam others will get theirs.
Cowboys would be looking much like the Jets if our primary receiver had to be CD all the time.
CD is a beast, and will continue to be the leader, but his supporting cast is chomping at the bit, and CD doesnt mind.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys would be looking much like the Jets if our primary receiver had to be CD all the time.
CD is a beast, and will continue to be the leader, but his supporting cast is chomping at the bit, and CD doesnt mind.
have to slightly disagree there they don't have Prescott... having a true number one quarterback and a #1 receiver and when they're in sync, yes it can look much like, Aikman to Irvin hard to stop

. backups hardly ever ate back then!!

look i like that we have backups that are capable if CD lamb gets hurt.. however, when you have a true number 1 you go to him as much as possible early often. i think you're completely missing the point those others were already pulling coverage because they're capable, so it was already working for lamb even if it appeared the others were allegedly having issues, they were really not..

i'll say it again spreading the ball is overrated as the whole wide receiver by committees really the only reason you do this when you do NOT have a true 1 but if and when teams shut down or slows lamb they will be there to help our. Getting them, "going" isnt a worry IMHO its nice for them to get into the mix for confidence but most games what happened last night isn't happening.. heck the other Jalen ie Brooks got into the mix..he may be better than Tolbert..seems fast and can catch.

NBA is different but an example, i mean it's really nice if we find luka doncic some help but when it counts he will be the guy with the ball when it matters most...