Prospect X - Our UDFA WR

conner01

Reaction score
Well, like I said the other WRs have to at least bring that to the table with little drop off and at least some relieving ability, give Turpin really is not a WR. He really showed nothing in that area last year
He wasn’t used as a WR but a handful of times and mostly as a decoy. He’s got good habb CB D’s and runs solid routes. No reason he can’t play WR. The USFL is not the nfl but he won the mvp there
He played in the European league, usfl and then here without an off season and that was a big factor in why he wasn’t used more

Motorola

Reaction score
I like these PODUNK STATE guys who want to succeed in the NFL,good luck to him.
Who knew (I didn't) there was a University of West Florida.
Located in Pensacola.
The Class of 2023 will be its 56th (first academic year 1967-68).
First season of football: 2016
NCAA Division II, Gulf South Conference
2017 - played in the championship game (2nd season)
2019 - won the championship (4th season)
2022 - finished season 12-2, losing in the NCAA Division II semifinal

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Interesting write up on David “Tyler” Durden.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2023/05/02/david-durden-prospect-x-most-overlooked-player/

His RAS is impressive and his tape— albeit vs poor competition— speaks for itself. He certainly has an opportunity to see the field in Dallas— and looks like he was one of the hottest UDFAs on the market. Will be rooting for this kid to make the roster and have an impact.

Go get em Tyler
https://steelersdepot.com/2023/04/2..., when you put a,a Division II football field.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He wasn’t used as a WR but a handful of times and mostly as a decoy. He’s got good habb CB D’s and runs solid routes. No reason he can’t play WR. The USFL is not the nfl but he won the mvp there
He played in the European league, usfl and then here without an off season and that was a big factor in why he wasn’t used more
We will see. That 4th through maybe 7th spot is competitive. This is Fehoko last chance. Tolbert will be given every opportunity. I think he is the 4th guy.Then there is Turpin, houston,fehoko and new crew to fight over last two spots

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We NEVER churn the roster....especially at WR....I'd be SHOCKED if Tolbert and Fehoko are let go....which they should be. Doesn't matter....we never let young guys play on offense anyway. Still can't believe Corky kept feeding Zeke against SF when Pollard got hurt. ***We like our guys***

Nice....love the attitude!!!

so true thanks for the hl reel.
but I will add him to my pet cat list for pre season.

conner01

Reaction score
We will see. That 4th through maybe 7th spot is competitive. This is Fehoko last chance. Tolbert will be given every opportunity. I think he is the 4th guy.Then there is Turpin, houston,fehoko and new crew to fight over last two spots
These lower ends guys should be following Fassel around camp. That’s their ticket to making the team. Brown made it that way, Wilson too. Special teams gives you an advantage over the guy above you