Protest Boycott Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
At least we know who the board smugness leaders are....... it must be hard to be so superior to everyone else..... bet you two drive a Prius and car pool to work

meh, I think all the people claiming they won't watch if a player does "X" are the smug ones, but by all means if it makes you feel better, I'll be the villain. doesn't make me superior, unless not dropping empty threats behind the anonymity of the internet makes you superior.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Ya know, @Reality and the mods are being very generous in letting this political talk last this long. Maybe he is experimenting making a Punndit forum in the near future.

It would be nice to have that option as long as some stay civil. Call out threads are not the way to make that happen. Just my opinion of course, carry on :grin:

lol, generous, or they are all out tailgating...not sure which is more likely :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'll accept the players being arm in arm or a fist in the air, but no kneeling. Season tickets getting turned in on the line.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
meh, I think all the people claiming they won't watch if a player does "X" are the smug ones, but by all means if it makes you feel better, I'll be the villain. doesn't make me superior, unless not dropping empty threats behind the anonymity of the internet makes you superior.
You are brandishing a Light Saber

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I will be collecting all turned in tickets so I can insure their proper destruction

Please mail them to me at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave Washington DC 20007
There is an address on the back of the ticket to turn them in and that's the wrong one but thanks anyway, nice try.

rags747

Reaction score
I will be pissed if we loose the game and these players are putting in all this effort on how they show the world unity. FOCUS...

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I will be pissed if we loose the game and these players are putting in all this effort on how they show the world unity. FOCUS...

While I don't think this at all effected their preparation, my god, the backlash if we lose will be annoying as hell.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'll continue to watch and support the players, whatever they do.
I support any man's right to protest peacefully in any way he chooses. However, I do believe this particular protest is misguided. Interrupt the holy game for a play and kneel together before a national audience; I'll bet police and others would join them. The problem is that many families have lost their noble fathers and sons in service to the country and freedom around the world, and no matter the protesters' intention or explanations, those sacrifices are too deep not to be taken as a direct affront to their fallen loved ones.

It would be so easy to protest another way.

Last edited:

stiletto

Reaction score
Put me down as someone who thinks people can find another way to protest than turning your back on the American flag (that's what kneeling really is). But with that said. I won't stop following the Cowboys. I hope it all works out.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
While I don't think this at all effected their preparation, my god, the backlash if we lose will be annoying as hell.
In the Bigger picture, it's not important, but I think we can finally put a nail in the coffin of that silly America's Team thing if players don't stand for the anthem.

calico

Reaction score
the american flag stands for freedoms. troops fight for those freedoms, not a flag. those freedoms are being trampled on for some people and thats what the kneeling represents.

i don't care who kneels or stands and i applaud both.

ill watch some damn football and not get my heart in a tizzy.

ton of snowflakes triggered on this.

"ill turn my tickets in!!!"

tenor.gif

i see tons of flags disrespected by home owners not following the rules for display and care on a daily basis and no one gives a ****.

vk7VesvyZEwuI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.