PS4 vs Xbox One

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
On those coverage gaffes it sounds like you may have mistakenly hit the (All D gear towards run support = believe it is holding hit stick down when play starts but not totally sure. I hear you completely on the superman DB/LB plays that sprout up regularly. I was the total opposite, I was throwing picks all day by not properly gauging LB/DB hyper-jump ability over the middle. The All Madden coverage can be frustrating as hell, and have simply quit (simmed to end) bc I didn't want the frustration to build over and end up letting the game collect dust. I'm using JMoney's all madden stats right now and have had a few good games with them. I have found that when I'm in the RZ, I generally have to spread them out wide and run (0 Trap = best run play call in the game). If passing, I call a PA pass but audible the RB to pblock. The cpu AI still reads it as a fake (freezes LBs and DBs) for some reason while allowing you the extra blocker (RB). It seemed my seam routes to Witten/Esco were getting ball hawked by S or undercut by hyper jumping LBs. May have to re-look that avenue.

I'll say the Seam Route hasn't been that great to me in any other game. I might hit it here or there in the first 5 games. But Seattle, for whatever reason (Maybe because they like to play a lot of man?) simply got shredded by it and they never would react or do anything different to stop it. It became my go to play for play after play in the late 3rd and through out the 4th Quarter once I realized they simply had no way of stopping it.

I'll have to pay attention to that because maybe I'm accidently hitting that for the run thing when I'm trying to time my pass rush jump, along with hitting forward on the stick to get that really good jump. Maybe I'm pushing down at the last moment by accident or something and causing my defense to play aggressive run.

That would certainly explain those two particular plays being the only ones like that so far this whole season.

Also from your other post I've found that you're 100% right about the INT thing. The only time I ever get any (And I've only got 2 so far) is when I take control of the defender and hold triangle for the ball hawk thing. If I don't do that they never seem to try to make a play on the ball.

I have one pick with Carr and one with Church and coincidentally they were both on fade routes that I out jumped the receiver for the ball. The Church pick ended the game for the Texans and preserved my 20-0 shut out.

Speaking of that it's probably an even bigger reason why I was so mad about the Seahawks stuff. I came into that game coming off 2 straight shut out wins over The Saints and The Texans (Both teams have better WR's, imo, than Seattle) and then Seattle just shredded me so I'm betting you're right about that run thing.