PSA: NFL Network

Dre11

Reaction score
It's what? Oh just you spouting off like a mindless homer, railing against something that absolutely no one said.

You said it should've been a cakewalk. I said based on what? I said according to the hacks here we were suppose to be blown out and lose, just like we were suppose to lose the week before.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dak could have easily thrown for 800 yards vs the eagles

And whoever the eagles DC was should be ashamed when you get beat deep you give safety help

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And another dime, now watch the defense...lol
And against a beaten up secondary that had a guy that played in the AAF. Yep. That's our QB.

Thank goodness he dug himself out of a hole he created. Pay the man.

Dre11

Reaction score
And against a beaten up secondary that had a guy that played in the AAF. Yep. That's our QB.

Who cares, that same defense took them to the second round of the playoffs. And are you looking our secondary...lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This was the emptiest winning season I can recall I had no joy or anything only time I felt joy was sweeping the eagles

Jumping from 3-5 to 10-6, sweeping the Eagles, upsetting the Saints who were on a ten game winning streak, and beating Seattle in the playoffs after they totally skunked us in week three wasn't empty to me.

I know Super Bowls are the measuring stick, but I enjoyed the 2018 season; at least from November on.

Alexander

Reaction score
Who cares, that same defense took them to the second round of the playoffs. And are you looking our secondary...lol
You should care when you laud a QB who drops a dime to Cooper on the immortal Devante Bausby.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Today the NFL Network will broadcast the Cowboys' 2018 season highlights at 2:30 EST and follow it up with the full week 14 game versus the Eagles at 3:00 EST.
im getting blank screen, cant figure out why..oh wait no highlights.. lol lowlights rams game done...

oh right I have Uverse and DO NOT HAVE NFLN anymore,.thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

links18

Reaction score
Man, the NFL has to do something about the abundance of penalties. There are three teams on the field every game.

Alexander

Reaction score
And that was probably a Goedert TD. We got away with it.

Jeff Heath looked like a complete stiff.

Alexander

Reaction score
They really need to send Vander Esch more often. That sack was negated thanks to Anthony Brown, but that was quality.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
And that was probably a Goedert TD. We got away with it.

Jeff Heath looked like a complete stiff.

The officials took the Goedert TD away but the Eagles eventually scored on that drive anyway. That call did not affect the game's outcome; but you are spot on about Heath. I hate to pile on the guy but that was bad.