PSA: NFL Network

Fire407

Reaction score
That and the subsequent fumble really made things difficult.

But yet, we are going to hand that QB $30M.
He wants closer to $34 million. i don't know if he's worth it or not. I've always wanted to see how he would be with a new HC. Having a new OC might be good enough for now.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think Goedert wanted some face time. Second time his helmet popped off so we could see his ugly mug.

Alexander

Reaction score
The officials took the Goedert TD away but the Eagles eventually scored on that drive anyway. That call did not affect the game's outcome; but you are spot on about Heath. I hate to pile on the guy but that was bad.
All games have a pace. That was a hell of a play and would have been a back-breaking long TD.

I still don't know what the Cowboys' staff is looking at when they watch Heath.

Marinelli went through the same with Chris Conte in Chicago. Eventually, continuing that liability cost him a Super Bowl berth.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
You should care when you laud a QB who drops a dime to Cooper on the immortal Devante Bausby.

Just because Bausby was crap covering Cooper isn't the issue. Cooper beat the scrub CB like he should have. It was still a real accurate pass from Dak. If Prescott sucks as bad as a lot of fans say he would have missed the throw.

But I don't want to get into another Dak argument now; it's all been said before. Let's just enjoy the win replay.

Alexander

Reaction score
Nelson Agholor clearly whipped Byron Jones there. Yet he is the next in line to get paid?

That is a classic example of why you don't pay a cornerback.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nelson Agholor clearly whipped Byron Jones there. Yet he is the next in line to get paid?

That is a classic example of why you don't pay a cornerback.

That was one just play. Jones allowed the third fewest pass yards in the NFL last year.

All corners get beat. In Super Bowl XXX Deion Sanders got schooled on a touchdown by Yancy Thigpen. Which guy is in the Hall of Fame?

Big D

Reaction score
Interesting Rams stats you posted there.

Has zero to do with this game though.
What I posted was "keep watching" the stats are my sig and you're right, have nothing to do with this game.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
They recapped the season for each of the NFCE teams followed by the eagles/boys replay. It really shows the power of good editing and storytelling. Watching these you would think the giants and skins were actually competitive last yr.
I've always wondered that too. You don't really deserve one unless you make the playoffs.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Apparently you don't watch the channel very much. It is their staple.
haha I haven't lately. Usually have it on during the season when I get home. Had it on the other night. Kid you not they played it three times during one break.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
@Alexander whining about the Eagles secondary being hurt well what about the Cowboys Oline? No Fred, Martin in and out in this game and Tyron coming off injury.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
@Alexander whining about the Eagles secondary being hurt well what about the Cowboys Oline? No Fred, Martin in and out in this game and Tyron coming off injury.

After this game the Eagles upset the Texans and Rams playing with the same guys in the secondary. And then the Bears in the playoffs too.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
What a drive by Dak to win the game. That’s QB’ing at it’s finest.

Alexander

Reaction score
If anyone can't admit Prescott made it harder on himself and the team, I don't know what to tell them. Even the game winner was a deflection to Cooper.

This is a lot like when Romo threw five INTs against the Bills yet he got credit for the comeback. It is exciting and entertaining. That's all nice for the moment.

But if a team is going to be a consistent winner, they are actually kind of boring.

Being a top shelf QB in the NFL is not about digging yourself out of a hole. It is not about overcoming adversity. The QB has to be the playmaker and the calming influence. Brady is a classic example.

Did Aikman have a ton of comebacks? No. That's because he made the throws that counted and didn't put his team in jeopardy very often.

lwehlers

Reaction score
haha I haven't lately. Usually have it on during the season when I get home. Had it on the other night. Kid you not they played it three times during one break.
I also hate that commercial. also the Prescott commercial with the high school kids is played way to many times. I wish he would swallow that whistle.