PSA: NFL Network

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
Its hyperbole and extremes in replies like this (on both sides) that keep the two sides aggravated with each other...

And what is wrong with that?

tenor.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If anyone can't admit Prescott made it harder on himself and the team, I don't know what to tell them. Even the game winner was a deflection to Cooper.

This is a lot like when Romo threw five INTs against the Bills yet he got credit for the comeback. It is exciting and entertaining. That's all nice for the moment.

But if a team is going to be a consistent winner, they are actually kind of boring.

Being a top shelf QB in the NFL is not about digging yourself out of a hole. It is not about overcoming adversity. The QB has to be the playmaker and the calming influence. Brady is a classic example.

Did Aikman have a ton of comebacks? No. That's because he made the throws that counted and didn't put his team in jeopardy very often.
One of the most ignorant posts I’ve ever seen here and a classic example of an arm chair fan incapable of seeing the truth because they’re blinded by hate.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
What this game proves is how horrible the offensive playcalling was. Their cornerbacks just sat on curl routes all game and loaded the line of scrimmage every time they saw multiple tight ends.

I actually can't believe they even won a playoff game with it, either.