QB Desperation

locked&loaded

Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.

Brax

Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.
Win what? 8 seasons in and he’s a stat machine against the weak teams, come win or go home time he’s a bottom 5 QB . How do you fix a problem you replace the faulty part and 8 seasons in that faulty part is Dak no ands ifs or maybes. Statistics say a QB going into his 9 season who has won nothing notable in that time is not winning a championship unless he has a generational defense and that’s not happening when you’re paying the offensive side of the ball more than twice what you pay the defensive side. Don’t take a chance stay with the defective player and hope luck comes your way.

Swagger

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
Win what with Dak - a raffle?

Sure can't win in the play offs with him! Watch the last three years for several examples of boneheaded decision making and that classic deer in the headlights look.

Jipper

Reaction score
Qb is the most important position on the field and hardest to hit on...makes perfect sense to see more teams spending high picks on QB's that in the past might have gone a bit lower.

You should always be drafting QB's and trying to develop, use or even flip for more picks....something we dont do unfortunatly

NotForLong

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
What? Win what? What do you win? Knock it off

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You can win with Dak.
I wish we were in a bar....I'd have your back!! Salud!

locked&loaded

Reaction score
There are plenty of QBs that were good enough to lead a superbowl winning team and didn't. Unfortunately, it happens.

There are less deserving QBs who have won one superbowl and all their blemishes were forgotten.

Simply put, its shortsighted to cycle through QBs when you have a top 10 QB on the roster.

There are endless examples of teams mortgaging their future attempting to find a QB as good as Dak. Do we want to be Washington? The Raiders? The Bears?

Think about this...the Bears have arguably never had a QB as good as Dak in the history of their franchise.

Does this mean we dont draft viable QB prospects in later rounds? Ofcourse not. But this act that its fun to get on the QB carousel is a joke.

Dak has came up short in the playoffs, yes. Thats obvious. But the whole team has.

Ken

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
My thoughts exactly as the idiocy was unfolding.

Bo Nix? Lol

Sorry...the Commodes chose wrong.

People on this board are dying to be in that position. Hillarious.

rambo2

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
It's possible to win with Dak or Lance.