QB Desperation

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Who can we get that is better, right now! Another frikkin hater.
Pratt, with the lower of our 2 third round picks. Instantly the second best QB on the team. I bet he does more over the next 5 years than Dak does. The kids got "it". You'll see.

CWR

Reaction score
The problem is, we haven't.

0-8
Yeah and an even worse problem is we aren't attempting to build more around him. I'd have been on board extending him had we actually made some moves in FA. If we aren't going to fix the run game and run defense Dak is toast. May as well move on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You don’t know unless you try, you should know that better than most.
Try for what....as stupid as most of you think our FO is, they have a proven record of good drafts...all this complaining by some is just plain ignorance. Tell me I'm wrong....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pratt, with the lower of our 2 third round picks. Instantly the second best QB on the team. I bet he does more over the next 5 years than Dak does. The kids got "it". You'll see.
I bet you wish he does....Dak is much better than most think.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I bet you wish he does....Dak is much better than most think.
I would take a QB who is not as productive as Dak if he can keep his presence of mind(PoM) in high pressure situations.

It took me until the third time he panicked, threw the ball without looking or seeing the field, and completely missed the corner peeling off for a pick in the exact same way that I decided it was highly unlikely that he was ever going to improve his PoM. Well that and the other high pressure failures against SF and others.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would take a QB who is not as productive as Dak if he can keep his presence of mind(PoM) in high pressure situations.

It took me until the third time he panicked, threw the ball without looking or seeing the field, and completely missed the corner peeling off for a pick in the exact same way that I decided it was highly unlikely that he was ever going to improve his PoM. Well that and the other high pressure failures against SF and others.
I respect your opinion....you are one of the few

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.
At least they try. Jerry sticks with a quarterback that fails to get to even the NFC Championship game year after year after year after year.....

conner01

Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Statistically speaking, half the qbs drafted last night will bust and the chance one will be the next Manning, Brady or Mahomes is a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs. Just because you don't have #1, doesn't mean you artificially create a QB controversy and claim your teams in QB purgatory and throw caution to the wind until you find the next coming.

Im 33, so I remember the early 2000s between Aikman and Romo. If we get rid of Dak, it could get ugly. Imagine geriatric Jerry trading away every 1st round pick he has to move up to #1, just trying to replace Dak.

You can win with Dak.
It’s really hard to find a top half of the league QB. History tells us most of the guys picked last night won’t be top half of the league QB’s but teams are desperate. That’s why if I was Jerry and I wasn’t gonna pay Dak I would have traded him. I know he has to approve but I would have found a spot he did approve going

Brax

Reaction score
Try for what....as stupid as most of you think our FO is, they have a proven record of good drafts...all this complaining by some is just plain ignorance. Tell me I'm wrong....
I quess we are on separate pages, op talking about QB drafting and busts and he’s good with current so I thought you were not good with drafting a QB, as for drafts I don’t assume any player taken is bad until he plays for a year or two on the team and actually see him play not what other people report

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I quess we are on separate pages, op talking about QB drafting and busts and he’s good with current so I thought you were not good with drafting a QB, as for drafts I don’t assume any player taken is bad until he plays for a year or two on the team and actually see him play not what other people report
Must be...I probably responded to the wrong thread. Salud, bro!

zekecowboy

Reaction score

You can win with Dak.
You can win regular season games with Dak, just not playoff games. Dak's record is 2 wins, 5 losses.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You can win with Dak.
smallest-violin-funny.gif

Buy an NFL franchise bud and give DAKCHOKA 60 million a year to watch him do the Deer the Headlights dance for you!!!