QB Desperation

Shane612

Reaction score
What's more difficult to find, an elite NFL QB or an elite MLB ace pitcher?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Good for them if they want to suck…. Whenever we are having abs bad week and If we want to laugh hysterically, we can watch them play after paying Dak a “brink’s truck for Dak”…
Only ones asking for a brinks truck are CD and Micah.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. D surrendered after that.
You have to facve the fact that dak dids nothing to give that D a break. D is playing bad so what does dak do....gift them 7 easy ones. The "break" was the offense had to go right back out. Not just a pick 6 but a STUPID unfathomable one...doesn;t matter on the scoreboard but when you look at it..***.

Then instead of bearing down and getting his head on straight, he throws ANOTHER int...what inside there 20 thereabouts? SO the D is playing bad and you do that to them?

Not only did nothing to help...but HELPED curbstomp the D. We had only wished he did nothing instead. Maybe Dak could have left some fight in the D.

Chasing6

Reaction score
You have to facve the fact that dak dids nothing to give that D a break. D is playing bad so what does dak do....gift them 7 easy ones. The "break" was the offense had to go right back out. Not just a pick 6 but a STUPID unfathomable one...doesn;t matter on the scoreboard but when you look at it..***.

Then instead of bearing down and getting his head on straight, he throws ANOTHER int...what inside there 20 thereabouts? SO the D is playing bad and you do that to them?

Not only did nothing to help...but HELPED curbstomp the D. We had only wished he did nothing instead. Maybe Dak could have left some fight in the D.
Half time was not a break? 3 TD's in 9 minutes in the second half. Second half is 30 minutes long. They gave up TD's so fast, they had plenty of time to rest.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Half time was not a break? 3 TD's in 9 minutes in the second half. Second half is 30 minutes long. They gave up TD's so fast, they had plenty of time to rest.
Yes....i have already said d sucked. You dont have to convince me if it.

Im saying dak didnt help them and in fact single-handidly gave gb 14 free points. Its just facts that need acknowledged.

Chasing6

Reaction score

Im saying dak didnt help them and in fact single-handidly gave gb 14 free points. Its just facts that need acknowledged.
Not faces. He gave up 7.

Flamma

Reaction score
What's more difficult to find, an elite NFL QB or an elite MLB ace pitcher?
I'm guessing an elite NFL QB. You can see if a pitcher has stuff. But for QBs, I think they put a lot of stock on how much the team wins with that QB at the college level. It's not as easy to tell how good they are at lower levels. I would imagine a QB playing for Alabama is going to look a lot better than one playing for North Carolina. But isn't necessarily better. QB McCarthy was the 5th QB taken in the 1st round. Is he really any good? Or was their run game and defense really good? Why was Tim Tebow and Johnny Manziel taken in the first round, Tony Romo, Kurt Warner, Brock Purdy, almost totally ignored? Are they really evaluating the QB, or how wide open their great WRs are when they get them the ball?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you guys will be sad when dak goes to another team and all his groupies go with him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
How many Super Bowls did the Cowboys win from 1996-2015 before Dak got here?

This team has more "faulty parts" than the quarterback. Is Dak 100 percent blame free? Of course not. But to think replacing Dak is the magic formula is a myopic solution.

The odds are far, far greater that they would downgrade the QB position by moving on. The Cowboys know what they have in Dak by now. It's up to them to maximize what he can do by building a team around him that he can win with.

To that end, the Cowboys have failed Dak, more than the other way around. Just like they wasted Tony Romo's career before him.
this 100%...again ill say there are FO that have won SB's with much less...this FO may not be able to win with Mahomes, they would find a way to **** up...Look at the free QB play they got from both Romo and Dak early on and did nothing with those cap friendly QB days....wake up! the only thing that has been here for 28 years is the guy with the GM title..no players no coaches Jones name is your only constant...

Motorola

Reaction score