QB Desperation

Brax

Reaction score
Exactly like our defense.
So wrong about the D, you want an all decade D that will carry Dak and that just can’t happen when most of the financial cap space is given to the offense. The 49ers playoff losses contradict your argument. The GB loss was a bad showing for the D but don’t forget the score is 13-7 at halftime and Dallas getting the ball to start the second half if Dak doesn’t gift the 49ers 14 points. The monkey is always on the Defensive back when Dak does another no show. Tell everyone oh team building guru how does Jerry build the 85 Bears D while paying the O side of the ball more than twice the D side.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So wrong about the D, you want an all decade D that will carry Dak and that just can’t happen when most of the financial cap space is given to the offense. The 49ers playoff losses contradict your argument. The GB loss was a bad showing for the D but don’t forget the score is 13-7 at halftime and Dallas getting the ball to start the second half if Dak doesn’t gift the 49ers 14 points. The monkey is always on the Defensive back when Dak does another no show. Tell everyone oh team building guru how does Jerry build the 85 Bears D while paying the O side of the ball more than twice the D side.
Dak gifted them 7 points. When Mahomes throws an Int, it does not result into a TD 100% of the time.

So wrong about the D? 7 touchdowns. Gave up 3 in only 9 minutes in the second half.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
You guys are dumb if you think the Raiders and Giants won't back up the Brink's truck for Dak. Top 10 QB, MVP candidate.. who just happens to play for a **** organization. I'm thinking Eagles fans are right about most of you..dumbest fans in the league is what some of you are

JustChip

Reaction score
I say he will so there you go difference of opinion I'm telling you you're way off,,, so you're the one who's off base I read what you said and I guarantee Prescott on that team even as it was last year would have been better ohh look at how a couple of those dudes they brought off the bench look better that Italian sensation that was only was for three games tyrod Taylor they all look better than Jones so you keep trying to tell me what I think I'm off base on I'm telling you I'm on base Prescott's an instant improvement in New York.. He would have even on The Jets he would have been better than Zach Wilson get over yourself...
You’re off base saying I’m a hater. That crap gets thrown around here without any justification. A difference if opinion? You’re a hater, or a lover!

I’ve been consistent over the years that Dak can win a SB on the right team. The Cowboys may not be that team.

But it’s also likely he never plays a meaningful snap had he been drafted elsewhere. Again, situations matter. He benefitted from the 2 QBs going down ahead of him his first year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You’re off base saying I’m a hater. That crap gets thrown around here without any justification. A difference if opinion? You’re a hater, or a lover!

I’ve been consistent over the years that Dak can win a SB on the right team. The Cowboys may not be that team.

But it’s also likely he never plays a meaningful snap had he been drafted elsewhere. Again, situations matter. He benefitted from the 2 QBs going down ahead of him his first year.
That's hilarious whatever way you wanna look at it I'm telling you I feel you're wrong that's my opinion you're 100% wrong and by the way you just made an argument for me and that's why your twisted view makes me think you're a hater how is it a benefit to have two to three guys go down and then you don't get to have two to three years on the bench like Aaron Rodgers Tony Romo and now Jordan love everyone's given Jordan love flowers the man had time to learn behind a Hall of Fame player he had time to ease into the NFL game and learn it we had a fourth round pick that was raw and he rang the bell he answered all questions.. But good try though it is not a benefit as a fourth round pick who looked like he might be a project to be thrown into the fire and then somehow win 13 games and rookie of the year you know this isn't like some spare who only played like a spare but did pretty good you know like a Jacoby brissett or even a Daniel Jones who if he would have got 12 touchdowns and 12 interceptions and helped the team to like nine wins people would have been happy no this was a kid who went on a 11 win run and even played well in the playoffs and had his defense for like the third or fourth time in the playoffs be the reason we lost... Try harder to not be a hater because I will throw the word around I'd rather be a home or whatever they wanna call me then be a a hater for a team he allegedly supports you have a skewed view of all of this and I just proved it literally a benefit that's what you call being thrown in the fire and then not only answered I mean you got 95 quarterbacks drafted since 2016 and only one of them won a Super Bowl there aren't many of them that were even successful you got teams that have been looking for a starting quarterback for decades and you wanna like nitpick hours and say sometimes somehow he's been on a team that has the free agent process that we do you know the way our GM's are handling bringing in talent around here and and you're gonna say that he's been benefited most of his career dude that is why we're saying you're a hater.....

JustChip

Reaction score
That's hilarious whatever way you wanna look at it I'm telling you I feel you're wrong that's my opinion you're 100% wrong and by the way you just made an argument for me and that's why your twisted view makes me think you're a hater how is it a benefit to have two to three guys go down and then you don't get to have two to three years on the bench like Aaron Rodgers Tony Romo and now Jordan love everyone's given Jordan love flowers the man had time to learn behind a Hall of Fame player he had time to ease into the NFL game and learn it we had a fourth round pick that was raw and he rang the bell he answered all questions.. But good try though it is not a benefit as a fourth round pick who looked like he might be a project to be thrown into the fire and then somehow win 13 games and rookie of the year you know this isn't like some spare who only played like a spare but did pretty good you know like a Jacoby brissett or even a Daniel Jones who if he would have got 12 touchdowns and 12 interceptions and helped the team to like nine wins people would have been happy no this was a kid who went on a 11 win run and even played well in the playoffs and had his defense for like the third or fourth time in the playoffs be the reason we lost... Try harder to not be a hater because I will throw the word around I'd rather be a home or whatever they wanna call me then be a a hater for a team he allegedly supports you have a skewed view of all of this and I just proved it literally a benefit that's what you call being thrown in the fire and then not only answered I mean you got 95 quarterbacks drafted since 2016 and only one of them won a Super Bowl there aren't many of them that were even successful you got teams that have been looking for a starting quarterback for decades and you wanna like nitpick hours and say sometimes somehow he's been on a team that has the free agent process that we do you know the way our GM's are handling bringing in talent around here and and you're gonna say that he's been benefited most of his career dude that is why we're saying you're a hater.....
Looks like we just have to agree to disagree since I’m a “hater” and you’re an “apologist”.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just because you might disagree about it is no reason to break out hater shtuff. . It hurts your case dude.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He just had the best season of his career, I'm worried about the positions that are actually a necessity. The lack of depth should be alarming.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think this is SB roster? Your funny, but it will be Dak's fault according to you.
Nope...
Never said that....in fact i said the opposite on several occasions including today in the zeke/rb threads where im roasting the run block and scheme hard.

You dont have to make up stuff in your head to fight. Im sure theres something legit you can come up with.

Brax

Reaction score
Dak gifted them 7 points. When Mahomes throws an Int, it does not result into a TD 100% of the time.

So wrong about the D? 7 touchdowns. Gave up 3 in only 9 minutes in the second half.
Yes when you see the QB wilting again it takes it out of the D. 7 TDs ??? You do know the D can’t come on the field and try and tackle the defender on the pick 6. Even if the D held them to FG Dak still couldn’t do anything until the scrubs came in, what happened to a shoot out matching scores, nope not Dak just hangs his head and waits for garbage time. I’d trust that D over Dak in any game.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Rip off the band-aide instead of slowly peeling it off.

Most Dak lovers and haters agree on one thing, we don't have a super bowl roster this year.

Cutting Dak now will cost us 66 million on the cap and we would be done with it.

Dak plays out the year (which most agree we can't win anyhow) and we owe 40 million in 2025 and 12 million in 2026.

Why wait, cut him now, it won't make a difference this year anyhow (winning SB) and then we start with a HUGE cap allowance in 2025, see what Lance and or Rush can do with this roster. If they suck then we'll also benefit from a good draft position.

Do you think the FO has considered this? Yeah we lose a 3rd comp pick, but have gold to play with in 2025.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Yes when you see the QB wilting again it takes it out of the D. 7 TDs ??? You do know the D can’t come on the field and try and tackle the defender on the pick 6. Even if the D held them to FG Dak still couldn’t do anything until the scrubs came in, what happened to a shoot out matching scores, nope not Dak just hangs his head and waits for garbage time. I’d trust that D over Dak in any game.
You mean when your D gives up an opening 8 minute 75 yard TD it is motivating.

khiladi

Reaction score
You guys are dumb if you think the Raiders and Giants won't back up the Brink's truck for Dak. Top 10 QB, MVP candidate.. who just happens to play for a **** organization. I'm thinking Eagles fans are right about most of you..dumbest fans in the league is what some of you are
Good for them if they want to suck…. Whenever we are having abs bad week and If we want to laugh hysterically, we can watch them play after paying Dak a “brink’s truck for Dak”…

khiladi

Reaction score
These Dak fanboys are comical. Blame the Cowboys defense for Dak losing, but never blame the OPPONENT’S garbage defenses for allowing a mediocre QB like Dak to put up some paper Tiger stats….

whenever Dak plays a semi-decent defense, it’s a struggle for Mr. able to “decipher a zone defense” Dak…

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Watching the draft last night and seeing teams desperately over-drafting QBs, praying they hit on one, makes me feel even better about having a top 5 to 10 QB in Dak.

Sure, Dak isnt Mahomes. I have news for you, neither are any of the other 30 starting QBs.
Essex sod!
THIS is what the Dak Fan Club always gets wrong or at least tests logic.

Dak is not Mahomes. Well said. Here is a jewel Dak necklace to wear for speaking the truth.

...But ... you mention, in a disingenuous way, the 30 other teams.

Funny chap. I do not care about 31 other teams unless we play them.
To mention them is like saying our QB sucks but we are not alone!:cool:
Double sod!

Instead, focus on our team and our solid gold QB who is 0-3 in the last three playoff games. You expect a different result with this playoff-deficient lout? And with a C-list running game? Really?

Yes, astute bloke, what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes: