Twitter: QB Josh Rosen released

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Josh Rosen has already been with four teams in three seasons -- if that isn't a clue as to his desirability, then, I give up. :omg:

He has averaged three sacks per game with the teams in which he has played for. Something seems amiss with such trouble!

Last edited:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Haskins is getting some first team reps. He is outplaying Rudolph for #2 backup QB position. Pgh is not releasing him.

Exactly what I said. Pittsburgh isn’t going to release him. If they release Rudolph though I’d take him over what we got.

J817

Reaction score
You brought RG3 into the post, comparing him to Rosen and calling him a bust. I just corrected you. And, I obviously care and that's why I corrected your post. See how this works?

Oh gotcha, RG3 was a bust. Like the very definition of what a bust is. If you look up the word bust in the dictionary his photo may very well be the example. He was drafted by the Commanders (with high pick) and flamed out of the league. Who cares why. He was a bust. I still have that stance, but like I said, if u want remove his name from the original post that’s fine. He will still be a bust. I’m sure u can find all kinds of reasons why some high draft picks flame out of league. Your opinion is the coach caused the player to be bust. Ok. Doesn’t change the fact. He didn’t come through. He couldn’t or wouldn’t change is game to prevent injuries. He’s a bust. That’s it.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Wow, what a stupid and fragmented post. Cutler's attitude was not conducive to being a leader and neither is Rosen's. Who cares about starts, yards, arm strength, etc. You might need brain surgery, due to your over the top outbursts.
because you cant compare the two one could play and one has an attitude and cant play t all..but hey while we are name calling you are ignorant tool for suggesting the comp..we call those sports idiots..

the rest have it correct Ryan leaf is good example..bad attitude and cant play a lick..

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Don't understand why people are so attached to this guy.

But then I said that after the last two or three teams cut him, too.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Welp, all 32 teams passed Rosen on the waiver wire. He's officially a free agent.
That means he's free to call pity party Jerry with his hard luck story.
Maybe they can have drinks and discuss how they are so misunderstood.

Motorola

Reaction score
imagine if we gave up on Troy after his 9 TD 18 Interception rookie year.
Aikman was thrusted into a starting role over a team that went 3-13 the season before - and was in decline the previous three years.Underwent the ultimate upheaval - franchise sale to new owner, firing of iconic coach (btw it was time) and hiring a college coach --even as successful he was - was a not a move that was popular or highly successful in that era.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
because you cant compare the two one could play and one has an attitude and cant play t all..but hey while we are name calling you are ignorant tool for suggesting the comp..we call those sports idiots..

the rest have it correct Ryan leaf is good example..bad attitude and cant play a lick..

Oookaaaa.