Twitter: QB Josh Rosen released

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
No thanks. I’m fine with Gilbert over most of these scrubs.

Thank you...Gilbert is better than any back up you can find off the streets....he knows the system and is in TC learning....Josh Rosen is a has been with a little name recognition and that's it..... Failed everywhere he has been.

Rosen sucked popsicles at ULCA, Cardinals and who no's what other teams....guy is career want to be QB,...tries hard but just doesn't have it

Big D

Reaction score
I was just going to post Dak's turnovers to show certain stats can be misleading. Dak had 4 int's in four games plus a couple fumbles. At that pace it'd be 16 ints and 12 fumbles for the year. In 2019 he had 11 ints 2017 13.

It doesn't mean he was a bad player and the reason we lost. 14 ints in 13 games doesn't scare me unless there is some context provided.

And you are VERY correct...we need to be very cautious when people claim to post facts and stats. You just have to have some cognitive bias control on it.
Post Daks turnovers over his last 13 games and compare them. That's a more fair comparison. You can't just take his worse single game and assume its going to happen 16 consecutively.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s still young. He’s a year older than dak when he was drafted. Let him develope for two years. Then trade him fir a 1st or 2nd
Speechless-Bryan-Cranston.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
He still has potential. Let him he the 3rd an fir two years.

The word on the street is that he has a seriously bad attitude. It’s probably the thing holding him back. If we were the Ravens we would sign him, let Ray Lewis beat him almost to death, shoot him a couple of times and he would straighten up and be good to go. Lol.

J817

Reaction score
He’s still young. He’s a year older than dak when he was drafted. Let him develope for two years. Then trade him fir a 1st or 2nd

He’s a bust. He’s a Joey Harrington, Matt Leinart, Akili Smith, RG3, Kyle Boller whatever. It happens.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score