Twitter: QB Josh Rosen released

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After all the draft capital spent on him, to see where he is now has got to tell you something about this young man. He's not an NFL-caliber QB.

Big D

Reaction score
I didn't take his last worst game. I posted 4 years of stats.

Did that other guy post Rosen last 13 games? Or did he cherry pick a season? Is it fair to post Rosens stats from a different team ...one guy even posted a story from three years ago...you didn't say ship about that. What the ferg up with that?
Uh ok. Fair enough I guess. I'll just go with this. Rosen sucks. Change my mind. :laugh:

waving monkey

Reaction score
Dozen teams are so would have to pass on him before we get the chance to claim him off waivers. Unless we willing to trade. Now, if a dozen of the worst teams in the league don't want him, why would we?
what will it cost and can he be better then Gilbert

J817

Reaction score
Sorry, but I disagree about RG3. Shanahan ran him to death in Washington. He was no bust until he joined the Commanders

Then take away RG3 and leave the other names. Whatever. RG3 wasn’t the point of the post. He’s a first round QB who flamed out (who cares why).

Last edited:

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then take away RG3 and leave the other names. Whatever. RG3 wasn’t the point of the post. He’s a first round QB who flamed out (who cares why).
You brought RG3 into the post, comparing him to Rosen and calling him a bust. I just corrected you. And, I obviously care and that's why I corrected your post. See how this works?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jay Cutler 2.0

Fans complain about subpar talent, skill, athleticism, etc., on the team, but wants every dumped player off the JAG pile.

Some of you are exactly like the owner, which many of you despise.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I would cut Cooper Rush and let Rosen battle Garrett Gilbert for the backup spot. He could be an asset to Dak.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's been said Josh Rosen isn't a team guy -- that's a scary thing. There's no room for dissention. Been there, done that. :omg:

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I would cut Cooper Rush and let Rosen battle Garrett Gilbert for the backup spot. He could be an asset to Dak.

I agree they should kick the tires on Rosen because his skill set is BETTER than any of our back ups, but I am not sure how he would be an asset to our starting QB.

Jipper

Reaction score
And I would put some bailys in it and not let him leave

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I agree they should kick the tires on Rosen because his skill set is BETTER than any of our back ups, but I am not sure how he would be an asset to our starting QB.

He is a smart kid and a natural thrower so I beleive he can help Dak with techniques and scouting opposing teams in advance from a QB perspective.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
No thanks. I’m fine with Gilbert over most of these scrubs.
There is no doubt that Rosen is a train wreck, but his skill set is better than any of our backup QBs. The one thing I have read over and over again about Rosen is the "heart" piece of his game. This is what often unravels raw talent.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Its something more going on with Rosen, he must be horrible in the locker room.
I guy can make a very very good living in the NFL being a back-up QB. If this guy can't get his act together and accept the fact that he's a backup caliber QB or if he's a locker room cancer, he's just not very bright.