QB Mike Hohensee Receives Rookie Mini-Camp Invite

Qcard

Reaction score
Trade Trance for next year's 4th round pick. We already have Hohensee!

PS: The Trance lovers can leave with him.
:muttley:
In ALL seriousness....I hope Hohensee is just there in case Trey Lance arm falls off. Trey Lance, I hope is taking 99% of Rookie Mini-camp snaps

DandyDon52

Reaction score
he was in college 4-5 years ago.
he has good accuracy, good movement, not a rocket arm, but good enough if used correctly.
I wonder if his name is indian, looks indian. Jim Thorpe at qb. Would like to see him in PS, but doubt he gets any or much time.

This vid filmed in such a way you can see he gets the ball to the right spot at same time as receiver is there.
Same for long balls.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've seen this kid somewhere before...let me think...
R.0880868a935ab25d94b8b64f10ca63e0

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If that video is any kind of indication of what Hohensee has to offer, I'm beyond excited. If it's not enough that he throws so well on the run, he's quite evidently a threat as a runner as well. Looks like we might have a "live wire" available as a QB candidate this year. It's so very nice to see this! Many of those throws were against far less than ideal pass protection. There'll be some real competition at QB now, for a change! Am I dreaming?

Last edited:

Rayman70

Reaction score
If that video is any kind of indication of what Hohensee has to offer, I'm beyond excited. If it's not enough that he throws so well on the run, he's quite evidently a threat as a runner as well. Looks like we might have a "live wire" available as a QB candidate this year. It's so very nice to see this! Many of those throws were against far less than ideal pass protection. There'll be some real competition at QB now, for a change! Am I dreaming?
what is he, like 30? I like him but he was in the QB class of 2018. lol. SIX YEARS AGO. Thats a red flag.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Camp Arm especial. BUT you never know. Never say never in the NFL. Worth a dart throw.
You know as much as that sounds normal I don't think we needed another guy you better give Trey Lance every single extra snap I don't care if the guy has to run the second and third team this dude needs to be throwing 1000 balls a week... I'm being serious I mean the guy don't get a lot of work in why do we need another camp arm when we got 3 quarterbacks already and we need one that needs to hurry up and find a way to get good fast because he won't be here next year either unless he gets a chance to showcase himself but that's gonna have to happen you need to throw a lot of balls...