QB Mike Hohensee Receives Rookie Mini-Camp Invite

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
what is he, like 30? I like him but he was in the QB class of 2018. lol. SIX YEARS AGO. Thats a red flag.
I think that video was from his high school team. The first video we saw was his college team, if I'm not wrong. Let's hope I'm right.:omg:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dak lovers fear Trey Lance. That is my take from all the hate Trey gets from Dak fans. :popcorn:

Now another UDFA QB in the lines of Tony Romo. Carma revenge about to strike. :muttley:
No that's not it here's the problem there are quarterbacks out there like Jacoby brissett I don't know tyrod Taylor even Mike white had a two or three games ohh what's the Italian sensation over there that played pretty well for three games in New York all these guys have actually played real NFL games and have showed more then Trey Lance has his entire time he's been in the NFL and I know the next words out of your mouth he's not getting a chance but maybe he's not getting a chance because the reality is he's more raw than people think... I'm willing to give the guy a chance but this has nothing to do with Prescott versus Trey Lance because there's not even a conversation where they both should be mentioned together except for maybe Trey is washing Prescott's car maybe he's babysitting I don't know but I can tell you that's why Trey Lance has done nothing but get a fourth round pick and three first round picks thrown at him and he hasn't played one game in a live NFL game to prove he's even worth being in the league...

Because maybe if he had he'll be the next Zach Wilson or worse and people are afraid of that... It again has nothing to do with Prescott because this dude doesn't deserve to be talked about as a starter in the NFL therefore Prescott out of the conversation we're trying to figure out if he could beat out Cooper rush or even be better than a guy like will grier..

But if the dude gets his opportunity I wish him the best it has nothing to do with it with hate he just shouldn't be in the conversation why should Prescott worry about this kid who's done not a single thing in a live NFL game...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No that's not it here's the problem there are quarterbacks out there like Jacoby brissett I don't know tyrod Taylor even Mike white had a two or three games ohh what's the Italian sensation over there that played pretty well for three games in New York all these guys have actually played real NFL games and have showed more then Trey Lance has his entire time he's been in the NFL and I know the next words out of your mouth he's not getting a chance but maybe he's not getting a chance because the reality is he's more raw than people think... I'm willing to give the guy a chance but this has nothing to do with Prescott versus Trey Lance because there's not even a conversation where they both should be mentioned together except for maybe Trey is washing Prescott's car maybe he's babysitting I don't know but I can tell you that's why Trey Lance has done nothing but get a fourth round pick and three first round picks thrown at him and he hasn't played one game in a live NFL game to prove he's even worth being in the league...

Because maybe if he had he'll be the next Zach Wilson or worse and people are afraid of that... It again has nothing to do with Prescott because this dude doesn't deserve to be talked about as a starter in the NFL therefore Prescott out of the conversation we're trying to figure out if he could beat out Cooper rush or even be better than a guy like will grier..

But if the dude gets his opportunity I wish him the best it has nothing to do with it with hate he just shouldn't be in the conversation why should Prescott worry about this kid who's done not a single thing in a live NFL game...
I didn’t say Dak should be worried.
I said Dak fans are in fear of what could happen.

Dak fans do not like Lance. The posting history on here shows it.
some use the excuse of the trade, which I call bs on. Because if they had that 4th round pick. They could have easily selected a QB as they would need one for TC to develop anyway. Yes needed a RB with that pick as well. But that is not the topic here.
Then the fans would be whining about that QB being a wasted pick. They seem to fear QB competition.

I am not a Dak hater, I usually supported him. But after that GB game, I am ok with moving on. Time for some competition at QB. But I am not going to hate on him either.
Now if Dak gets signed to an extension. Then that opens up another level of front page threads. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score

some use the excuse of the trade, which I call bs on. Because if they had that 4th round pick. They could have easily selected a QB as they would need one for TC to develop anyway. Yes needed a RB with that pick as well. But that is not the topic here.
Then the fans would be whining about that QB being a wasted pick. They seem to fear QB competition.

I am not a Dak hater, I usually supported him. But after that GB game, I am ok with moving on. Time for some competition at QB. But I am not going to hate on him either.
Now if Dak gets signed to an extension. Then that opens up another level of front page threads. :laugh:
People are trying to tell you there's no way Trey Lance or Cooper Russ is beating out Prescott if it's really a head-to-head full camp battle they're gonna lose you do realize that Prescott day one in 2016 as a rookie being thrown onto the field with no experience was 13 and three won 11 games in a row rookie of the year and played very well in Green Bay you can call what he did in Green Bay bad but then you'd have to lump everyone in and I promise you Micah Parson Trayvon diggs and whoever else was on the field that makes good to great money or is up for a new contract like CD lamb they're not being pushed out of their starting jobs there's no open competition for their jobs...ironic huh?

I think you're a little delusional because you're blaming the playoff losses on one player and it's been a team effort so if they want to move on from Prescott we need to move on from all of them we've been saying that in a lot of threads and it's true I am not giving CD Lam Micah Parsons a new deal if you're getting rid of Prescott in 2025 you trade those two plus Trayvon diggs get as much as you can for those three get rid of tank and Martin and really blow this up because let's be real the last four years most of these same players are the ones also not showing up in the playoffs why do they deserve new money why do they deserve to keep their jobs or not be challenged their jobs are not being challenged...

So again, Trey Lance should not be mentioned in the same discussion as Prescott they're not even in the same class again how many years is this his fourth year Trey Lance is coming in the league Prescott already was better as a rookie than Trey Lance will probably be IMHO and again it it only good for the Cowboys if Trey Lance beats out Cooper rush if he turns out to be a solid player in this league but I'm going to tell you right now I don't care what happens in training camp he's not going to be better than Prescott's second team all pro second MVP voting and having the type of stats career wise versus other NFL greats not just here as a Dallas cowboy...

It might be time to move on but it isn't going to be Trey Lance it takes his job not and be successful at it if you're just looking to fill the role so someone can walk up and take a snap that is not what we need we need a player that can be better than Prescott and he hasn't shown a single snap in a live NFL game that counts that says he can be anything close to Prescott you trying to tell me a Trey Lance can win without a defense special teams or good coaching staff or any run game or any support in the playoffs when it really matters??​

See here's the problem and just like the original poster says this is the way he sees it on another thread on what's going on with Prescott the problem is you all what a quarterback that can go further than the second round of the playoffs but you want them to do it with a weak team!!!!

this is not the 2000 Ravens defense or their run game, this is not the coaching staff or the running back or run game supported offensive line type teams where you can win with a lesser quarterback, we do not have that team, I mean you're delusional that's what you think you think... let's put our resources into the rest of the team but our front office has not put together A Team like that and Prescott and Romo have not got that kind of support that Roger and Troy got..not even close.. Roger and Troy were never asked to win in these situations when did Troy /Roger teams actually didn't show up with a defense ,special teams, run game ,and a coaching staff that werent all time??

It's rhetorical,

they actually were picked up by their teams, they didn't pick their teams up, I watched them games too I'm a very astute Dallas Cowboys fan and when I watched the playoffs, I never saw Troy or Roger have to carry a team... I've seen like we've seen other teams have the like buckle up like the 49ers team did when their offense was also down 21 didn't play well in the first half and against the lions and all of a sudden their teams did enough to make sure by the time the offense got going, that they had a shot at coming back.. and they did!​
where was that for our team?? it was definitely the Green Bay game where 21 straight points was scored after halftime our defense didn't allow any form of an even chance to come back...​

_sturt_

Reaction score
Hohensee signed just in time... Ben DeNucci, cut today from DEN. :p

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
he was in college 4-5 years ago.
he has good accuracy, good movement, not a rocket arm, but good enough if used correctly.
I wonder if his name is indian, looks indian. Jim Thorpe at qb. Would like to see him in PS, but doubt he gets any or much time.

This vid filmed in such a way you can see he gets the ball to the right spot at same time as receiver is there.
Same for long balls.

Well his last name is German. Means High Lake if translated literally. But don't know anything about the guy, just wanted to leave that info here.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He is fun to watch. Looks like he’s got a good arm and can move around. Very interesting. It’ll be fun to see what he does in TC.
Appears to have some of that gunslinger mentality in him, but if some coach can groom him on mechanics, etc., like David Lee did with Romo, who knows how he'll turn out. First, we'll see if he can do well enough in the tryout to get a camp invite.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
People are trying to tell you there's no way Trey Lance or Cooper Russ is beating out Prescott if it's really a head-to-head full camp battle they're gonna lose you do realize that Prescott day one in 2016 as a rookie being thrown onto the field with no experience was 13 and three won 11 games in a row rookie of the year and played very well in Green Bay you can call what he did in Green Bay bad but then you'd have to lump everyone in and I promise you Micah Parson Trayvon diggs and whoever else was on the field that makes good to great money or is up for a new contract like CD lamb they're not being pushed out of their starting jobs there's no open competition for their jobs...ironic huh?

I think you're a little delusional because you're blaming the playoff losses on one player and it's been a team effort so if they want to move on from Prescott we need to move on from all of them we've been saying that in a lot of threads and it's true I am not giving CD Lam Micah Parsons a new deal if you're getting rid of Prescott in 2025 you trade those two plus Trayvon diggs get as much as you can for those three get rid of tank and Martin and really blow this up because let's be real the last four years most of these same players are the ones also not showing up in the playoffs why do they deserve new money why do they deserve to keep their jobs or not be challenged their jobs are not being challenged...

So again, Trey Lance should not be mentioned in the same discussion as Prescott they're not even in the same class again how many years is this his fourth year Trey Lance is coming in the league Prescott already was better as a rookie than Trey Lance will probably be IMHO and again it it only good for the Cowboys if Trey Lance beats out Cooper rush if he turns out to be a solid player in this league but I'm going to tell you right now I don't care what happens in training camp he's not going to be better than Prescott's second team all pro second MVP voting and having the type of stats career wise versus other NFL greats not just here as a Dallas cowboy...

It might be time to move on but it isn't going to be Trey Lance it takes his job not and be successful at it if you're just looking to fill the role so someone can walk up and take a snap that is not what we need we need a player that can be better than Prescott and he hasn't shown a single snap in a live NFL game that counts that says he can be anything close to Prescott you trying to tell me a Trey Lance can win without a defense special teams or good coaching staff or any run game or any support in the playoffs when it really matters??​

See here's the problem and just like the original poster says this is the way he sees it on another thread on what's going on with Prescott the problem is you all what a quarterback that can go further than the second round of the playoffs but you want them to do it with a weak team!!!!

this is not the 2000 Ravens defense or their run game, this is not the coaching staff or the running back or run game supported offensive line type teams where you can win with a lesser quarterback, we do not have that team, I mean you're delusional that's what you think you think... let's put our resources into the rest of the team but our front office has not put together A Team like that and Prescott and Romo have not got that kind of support that Roger and Troy got..not even close.. Roger and Troy were never asked to win in these situations when did Troy /Roger teams actually didn't show up with a defense ,special teams, run game ,and a coaching staff that werent all time??

It's rhetorical,

they actually were picked up by their teams, they didn't pick their teams up, I watched them games too I'm a very astute Dallas Cowboys fan and when I watched the playoffs, I never saw Troy or Roger have to carry a team... I've seen like we've seen other teams have the like buckle up like the 49ers team did when their offense was also down 21 didn't play well in the first half and against the lions and all of a sudden their teams did enough to make sure by the time the offense got going, that they had a shot at coming back.. and they did!​
where was that for our team?? it was definitely the Green Bay game where 21 straight points was scored after halftime our defense didn't allow any form of an even chance to come back...​

Long Post making excuses for the Choker known as Dak . Love the way Dak Fan Bois come out to defend him, even for a UDFA QB . Joke is on them and they dont see it

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Kurt Warner likes Hohensee, so that may be something positive in his favor.

Perhaps he'd be one to keep an eye on in TC, assuming he gets fair notice.

Last edited:

speedkilz88

Reaction score

The Cowboys are going to sign Dak. Really the only way he wouldn't is if he decided he didn't want to come back.

rambo2

Reaction score
I think that video was from his high school team. The first video we saw was his college team, if I'm not wrong. Let's hope I'm right.:omg:
It doesn't matter. They are just using him for the rookie mini camp. That's it.