QB Mike Hohensee Receives Rookie Mini-Camp Invite

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak lovers fear Trey Lance. That is my take from all the hate Trey gets from Dak fans. :popcorn:

Now another UDFA QB in the lines of Tony Romo. Carma revenge about to strike. :muttley:
Lol. Hilarious, JC, if you truly believe that. Neither Trance or Hohensee is a threat. Maybe for each other as either the 3rd string position?
:muttley:

rambo2

Reaction score
Why would you not root for a guy that can help our team? I’m rooting for this guy as much as any other UDFA, draftee, or veteran including Dak. I want every player to do well that wears a star.
Good for you. They didn't sign him to play for the Cowboys. They needed someone that can throw and hand off for the mini camp.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Good for you. They didn't sign him to play for the Cowboys. They needed someone that can throw and hand off for the mini camp.
It's a tryout. If he does well, then he may be signed to the camp roster. That's the extent of it. But it isn't like the team just wants an arm and wouldn't sign him no matter what. Up to him to prove he deserves a spot.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Why would you not root for a guy that can help our team? I’m rooting for this guy as much as any other UDFA, draftee, or veteran including Dak. I want every player to do well that wears a star.
Exactly. I have to admit I had never heard of the word meritocracy before until Romo used it in his presser getting behind Dak. So bring in as much competition as you can, no matter the position, and let the best man win.

jrumann59

Reaction score
He has better foot work than dak, his throwing base is more consistent. Keeps the ball high for quicker delivery but he does still have a little of a wind up. Arm strength is not great better than Rush, actually in a WC style offense he should do fine he does not need a big arm for most of the passes in a WCO

plymkr

Reaction score
Exactly. I have to admit I had never heard of the word meritocracy before until Romo used it in his presser getting behind Dak. So bring in as much competition as you can, no matter the position, and let the best man win.
Right. We just got to keep churning the roster until we get to where we want to be. Competition brings out the best in us. Like Dak said, “Iron sharpens Iron”. I’m at the point of my Cowboys fan hood that I don’t care who gets us there as long as we get there.

rambo2

Reaction score
It's a tryout. If he does well, then he may be signed to the camp roster. That's the extent of it. But it isn't like the team just wants an arm and wouldn't sign him no matter what. Up to him to prove he deserves a spot.
Oh, is that what is? I suspect no offer will happen.

rambo2

Reaction score
He has better foot work than dak, his throwing base is more consistent. Keeps the ball high for quicker delivery but he does still have a little of a wind up. Arm strength is not great better than Rush, actually in a WC style offense he should do fine he does not need a big arm for most of the passes in a WCO
Lol