QB Solution - Stafford

basel90

Reaction score
So his 1-6 record right? What about his 40-24 record as a starter? Or is it only a Quarterback stat when it backs up your claims?
40-24 is not a good record by the way . Not for the Cowboys fans , nor for a team in the weakest division in the NFL .

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
40-24 is not a good record by the way . Not for the Cowboys fans , nor for a team in the weakest division in the NFL .
27-21 The last 3 seasons with 10 of those wins being against the Giants and Skins.:huh:
Top-notch leadership and performance!!!:omg:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah. You just showed me you only care about being right about Dak. 40-24 isn’t a good record? Lol. Go to sleep

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't have Dak ahead of Stafford because I think Stafford has considerably more arm talent and neither QB has shown capability to lead their teams deep into playoffs.

So what you are saying is that its Dak's fault and Stafford fault that their teams haven't gone deeper in the playoffs?

shabazz

Reaction score
This Dak DiNucci 2020 Hate is driving folks crazy...

Dalton and Stafford...those dogs don't Hunt anymore tRifle n Sonfford got zero threads....they stand no chance in this division!!

Stafford for sure, and probably Dalton would have had this team at 11-6 last season and the playoffs

No way Stafford lets this offense score 10 or less points against the Saints Eagles and Patriots. No damn way!

Qcard

Reaction score
Stafford for sure, and probably Dalton would have had this team at 11-6 last season and the playoffs

No way Stafford lets this offense score 10 or less points against the Saints Eagles and Patriots. No damn way!
Delusional thinking....more like wishful thinking.

Stafford is 18 - 21 - 1 and injured in the last 3 seasons.

He got the Market Value highest paid QB contract in 2017.

Stafford is a Franchise QB and is supposed to "carry" his team.

But the Dak Haters cry Dalton and Stafford have never had Dallas Cowboys talent that they could "carry".....

No damn way Stafford does anything more that look like a pretty thrower.....Romo K'Od the Stafford myth, with great comeback.... Stafford is overrated!!

shabazz

Reaction score
Delusional thinking....more like wishful thinking.

Stafford is 18 - 21 - 1 in the last 3 seasons.

He got the Market Value highest paid QB contract in 2017.

Stafford is a Franchise QB and is supposed to "carry" his team.

But the Dak Haters cry Dalton and Stafford have never had Dallas Cowboys talent that they could "carry".....

No damn way Stafford does anything more that look like a pretty thrower.....Romo K'Od the Stafford myth, with great comeback.... Stafford is overrated!!

...........and yet Stafford never had a problem getting an extended contract.........unlike your boi

Qcard

Reaction score
...........and yet Stafford never had a problem getting an extended contract.........unlike your boi
Yes... getting $31.4M guaranteed after making $700k (2018) and $2M (2019) is a miserable existence

cowboygo

Reaction score
Staffords time in Detroit is probably coming to an end. There were some rumblings his time there was over earlier this off-season. I think due to cap implications the team decided to hang onto him for another season.

Obviously I'm speculating, but I think 2020 is Staffords last year in Detroit. Matt is a Texas kid and I think the perfect solution for both sides is for Stafford to take over the qb job here in Dallas. This offensive line, these weapons, MM has to know him really well, I think the fit is really really good. This team is in win now mode and you are getting a super talented qb who has experience. What do you guys think?
I'd love Stafford if it meant he was 8-10M less a year than Dak.