QBs turnover leaders 2021 - present

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Joe Burrow too...

How long before OTDs playoff 4th QTRs becomes a Narrative??
not sure Burrow is as of yet, and he has brought the Bengals close to a Championship without the tools others have been gifted. This list is staggering really though, only shock is Herbert is not up there

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Dak still threw a dumb interception last night. If it was any other competent team, that could have swung the game in their favor. But he's a lot better than last year I'll give him that.

Motorola

Reaction score
Lawrence is starting to take some heat, and Allen continues to escape the ire of many so called analysts.
The Bills fanbase is fed up with their turnover-prone QB, though.
Allen is getting roundly criticized on all the team fansites.

Motorola

Reaction score
Allen should get some major heat after tonight’s loss to the broncos. He was responsible for 3 of the 4 turnovers the bills had tonight including 2 pics and a fumble.
He is.
I went to a few of the Bills fansites after the game.
Allen is getting thoroughly blasted up-and-down, right-and-left.
And it's not just for his play last night. Buffalo fans are sick and tired of him continuingly forcing the ball into very tight coverages, and not recognizing reads that lead to easy Interceptions.
And - a number of them are now questioning his work ethic; some feel Allen is just relying on his athletic ability, and is not trying to improve his performances in other areas pertaining to QB play.

Last edited:

JayFord

Reaction score
I aint gonna say too much.....but the media ripped Dak and he was the number 1 topic over some int's in practice

you know...the place where qbs intentionally throw it in triple coverage and tight windows just to see if they can and test it out

glimmerman

Reaction score
Lawrence is starting to take some heat, and Allen continues to escape the ire of many so called analysts.
But not for long about allen. I watched about a half of the game last night and I think he threw 2 ints. Seems like the commentators and fans were getting down on him pretty good.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Josh Allen sort of reminds me of a mobile Brett Favre. Gunslinger. You get the good and bad in same package.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
perception is Allen is Elite because he can throw the ball 945 miles and hour. and people around here will fight to their death arguing that Allan is elite.

surprising to see Mahomes there. but it tells me he is taking risks, trusting his arm. he is making mistakes but he is also making plays. more plays. he is allowed :) he is Mahomes

Burrows was a bit surprising too. but he is like Mahomes.