QBs turnover leaders 2021 - present

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The issue isn't really anyone else....I mean Fields and Lawrence are rookies in that span....even Mac Jones so that makes sense. But Josh Allen with 50 is ALARMING.
You know how some QBs get roasted for "trying to do more" than they can? Allen is trying to compensate. Funny how that works.

Havic

Reaction score
Allen has been getting the benefit of the doubt but that ends after this season. He is a turnover machine and isn’t putting up the numbers to even attempt to justify it

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I bet these guys have the wrong offensive coordinator, HC, bad offensive line, wide receivers, weak defenses, and no running game.
Is this how it works? :D

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Allen has been getting the benefit of the doubt but that ends after this season. He is a turnover machine and isn’t putting up the numbers to even attempt to justify it
He gets that because Bills went to AFCCG and that was during covid season with players missing. Since and before he hasn't done much really. Great arm though

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I bet these guys have the wrong offensive coordinator, HC, bad offensive line, wide receivers, weak defenses, and no running game.
Is this how it works? :D
Theybuave to carry everything. In fact they carry everything. They have a high-school OL. Jr. High receivers. Peewee league coaches. How they are where they are is just incredible. None of them has had everything Dak has. None. Not even close.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak wouldn’t even be in the top 10 if it wasn’t for last season.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The point is. The mediots need to talk about it. Not just the posters on here.
Understood but all I’ve heard since last night is media saying we need to talk about it but in the context of them talking about it. Josh Allen is getting killed and rightfully so.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Allen is not the best of the bunch, of course it's Patty and all he has had is Travis Swift to throw to really. And that Diggs/Allen relationship looks to be heading in divorce.
Fact remains, he has one of the best WR’s in the league.

lwehlers

Reaction score
i am surprised to see mahomes so high on the list. the othe qbs i am not surprised.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
To those who continue to ask why Dak receives so much scrutiny relative to other QBs. Here it is, straight from the horses mouth. They’re not going to waste 3 minutes talking about Josh Allen, Herbert or QB xyz when frankly nobody cares.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Good to see this is one stat Dak has cleaned up this season.....big time.

I've watched a lot of Buffalo games this year and Allen is awful with ball security. He is like a kid who is running amok and not even being coached. No excuses for that. Sure he doesn't have a running game and is basically asked to carry the team completely on his arm but still.

plasticman

Reaction score
Passing TD's 2021-Present

1. Patrick Mahomes
2. Josh Allen
3. Joe Burrow
4. Justin Herbert
5. Kirk Cousins
6. Dak Prescott
7. Tom Brady
8. Aaron Rodgers
9. Jared Goff
10. Tua Tagovailoa

It would be a more fair assessment if you look at INT's as a percentage of attempts. Obviously, the less you throw the ball, the less opportunity for INT's. As a percentage, Dak isn't even listed in the top 10.

When you look at TD's as a percentage of pass attempts, Dak is ranked #1.

Motorola

Reaction score
I've watched a lot of Buffalo games this year and Allen is awful with ball security. He is like a kid who is running amok and not even being coached. No excuses for that. Sure he doesn't have a running game and is basically asked to carry the team completely on his arm but still.
Bills do have running game --11th in the league in yards (1165), tied for 5th in yards/attempt (4.6), 3rd in 1st downs obtained via rush (82), tied for 6th in rushing touchdowns (12). It the HC being stubborn about not leaning on it more.

GINeric

Reaction score
Good to see this is one stat Dak has cleaned up this season.....big time.

I remember when a bunch of idiots around here tried to use Dak's ONE YEAR of bad interceptions as a measuring stick for his whole career, pretending like he did this annually.

They mysteriously left out the fact that he didn't have that problem previous seasons.

But CONVENIENTLY glossed over the fact that Josh Allen has the most total interceptions since the year he's entered the league. These low IQ, coward *** Dak haters would go to the extremes of actually lying and grossly exaggerating to try and make Dak look bad.....

Yet have a complete different set of rules, standards and excuses for ALL OTHER quarterbacks in the NFL that play worse or have worse moments than Dak.