QBs turnover leaders 2021 - present

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hilarious. A whole bunch of people who are talking about Allen’s turnovers saying we need to start talking about his turnovers.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
perception is Allen is Elite because he can throw the ball 945 miles and hour. and people around here will fight to their death arguing that Allan is elite.

surprising to see Mahomes there. but it tells me he is taking risks, trusting his arm. he is making mistakes but he is also making plays. more plays. he is allowed :) he is Mahomes

Burrows was a bit surprising too. but he is like Mahomes.
Burrow had 2 bad INT's in the red zone against the Texans. And at the end, Boyd drops the possible game winning TD in the end zone.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
With the exception of Kirk, They’re all much closer together than the initial tweet indicates when you account for how often they see the field

1. Josh Allen - 50 in 43 games (1.16 per)
2. TLawrence - 49 in 43 games (1.14)
3. Mac Jones - 40 in 41 games (0.98)
4. PMahomes - 39 in 43 games (0.91)
5. Derek Carr - 39 in 42 games (0.93)
6. Joe Burrow - 38 in 41 games (0.93)
7. Dak Prescott - 38 in 37 games (1.03)
8. Matt Stafford - 37 in 34 games (1.09)
9. Justin Fields - 36 in 33 games (1.03)
10. Kirk Cousins - 35 in 41 games (0.85)

Last edited:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The Bills fanbase is fed up with their turnover-prone QB, though.
Allen is getting roundly criticized on all the team fansites.
watching Greenie and his minions right now, and again he says Allen is a Superstar.....no he is not

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
perception is Allen is Elite because he can throw the ball 945 miles and hour. and people around here will fight to their death arguing that Allan is elite.

surprising to see Mahomes there. but it tells me he is taking risks, trusting his arm. he is making mistakes but he is also making plays. more plays. he is allowed :) he is Mahomes

Burrows was a bit surprising too. but he is like Mahomes.
Of all the QB's listed, the best one in the league has the least amount of tools to work with. Hence, what he is doing is that much more remarkable

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
When are the talking sports heads on TV going to start ripping those other QB's?
If ESPN/FS1 spent more than 5 minutes talking about Josh Allen or whoever is the QB of Buffalo, literally noone outside of western NY would watch.
Fair or unfair, these shows are simply trying to deliver content to generate the most interest. You MAY get a small sprinkle of integrity mixed in.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
All i know is, if we had Josh Allen instead of Dak, we would be the favorites to come out of the NFC

The Bills have always been so dependent on Josh Allen to bail them out offensively.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
He's always had issues with TOs but somehow gets a free pass.
Several reasons. The NE spotrzzzz media takes care ot their own. Look at how Eli Manning turned it over. Eli's TD's = TO's and never anything said about it. The NE sportzzz media is all up in Josh Allen's love nest.

Then Dak catches heck from the media because Dallas is despised by so many talking heads. He'll have to walk on water to get a pass.

Gotta realize how hated the Cowboys are around the sports world. Very polarized. That was all the narrative before the season and early season. I despise the sportzzzz media for the most part with Colin Cowturd and Steven Azz Smith at the top of my list.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
The Bills have the same institutional problems as the Cowboys, especially last year.

They have 1 WR that teams care about and an inability to scheme anything easy. It is impossible to be successful in that environment. Of course, one of the picks hit the WR right in the hands lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Good to see this is one stat Dak has cleaned up this season.....big time.

Dak’s never been one who turns the ball over a lot. The haters sniff Allens jock after ever int but crap on Dak when he throws one at a much less rate than Allen.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
That stat they showed on the game last night was crazy, Allen has 93 TOs in his 6 years in the league.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
With the exception of Kirk, They’re all much closer together than the initial tweet indicates when you account for how often they see the field

1. Josh Allen - 50 in 43 games (1.16 per)
2. TLawrence - 49 in 43 games (1.14)
3. Mac Jones - 40 in 41 games (0.98)
4. PMahomes - 39 in 43 games (0.91)
5. Derek Carr - 39 in 42 games (0.93)
6. Joe Burrow - 38 in 41 games (0.93)
7. Dak Prescott - 38 in 37 games (1.03)
8. Matt Stafford - 37 in 34 games (1.09)
9. Justin Fields - 36 in 33 games (1.03)
10. Kirk Cousins - 35 in 41 games (0.85)
The issue isn't really anyone else....I mean Fields and Lawrence are rookies in that span....even Mac Jones so that makes sense. But Josh Allen with 50 is ALARMING.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
QBs that have been the day 1 starter for all those seasons starting in 2021 will naturally be at the top of a list like this

I mean....how many current starting QBs in the NFL were starting in 2021, 2022, and 2023?

I would guess not too many more over and above those on this list.

Can't believe Dak is so high....considering all the games he missed last year

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's going to look like a miracle season if you include last year with any other year.