Quality interior DT rushers just litter the playoff rosters

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
So, it's impossible for you to converse w/o insulting people? Very strange.

It's a great list, not even done by me. Done by the experts. You didn't ask who was better this year, you just asked who was better. The list is valid.

Your last sentence: It's like you're arguing w/ someone else. I like Collins. He's a decent player who provides some disruption. I've never said anything else. This is where the hysteria clicks on you for some reason. You asked who was better than Collins, I told you some guys. So, then you accuse me of stuff I'm not even in the realm of thinking.

Are you, perchance, like really young?
It isn't done by experts.

We're talking about THIS YEAR.

I don't care if you like him or not lol. You said all those players are more disruptive. They're not. You believe they are, but it's not based on any actual evidence.

ghst187

Reaction score
TENN: Jurrell Casey, one of the best.
KC: Chris Jones, one of the best
SF: DeForest Buckner, one of the best
GB: Kenny Clark, one of the best

And the rest of their rosters are just full of quality DT's/3-4 DE's. It's just so hard to stop opposing QB's w/o interior pocket push. Our JAG's are not getting the job done. Fix it, Jerry.

the best one there is sits at home with his Rams.....
Coaching matters too.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Are these the types of players Broaadus likes to refer to as a "trash can full of dirt"?

kskboys

Reaction score
It isn't done by experts.

We're talking about THIS YEAR.

I don't care if you like him or not lol. You said all those players are more disruptive. They're not. You believe they are, but it's not based on any actual evidence.
Yes, it was. I got the list from scouting reports. So, your denial is pretty out there.

Once again, you keep replying to stuff I'm not saying. I like Collins. Pretty good rotational type.

So, answer me this question. Why do you keep saying I don't like Collins?

Kaiser

Reaction score
You know, it’s funny about that. It’s a good TRAIT to have, but it shouldn’t be the foundation and primary measurable for your entire scheme.

I laugh, though, when people suggest Marinelli is a “bum.” He’s a damn good coach, but he’s antiquated and reluctant to adapt. His way worked in the past, but you must evolve. The Flex Defense was better than anything Marinelli ever dreamed of, but you don’t see anyone running The Flex anymore.

Also its easy to say a top ten pick would play better but you have to have the Jeff Heath types in the salary cap era that give you average play for a low cost in salary and picks. Antwuan Woods is one of those guys, he cost nothing in salary and picks but he is an above average run defender. He doesn't do anything on passing downs but not many 1Ts do.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Yes, it was. I got the list from scouting reports. So, your denial is pretty out there.

Once again, you keep replying to stuff I'm not saying. I like Collins. Pretty good rotational type.

So, answer me this question. Why do you keep saying I don't like Collins?
What are you even talking about? Show me the list that ranks all of those players based on scouting reports? Link it. That list is just you picking names out of a hat.

I never said you don't like Collins lol. I said I don't care whether you do or don't. You just have absolutely 0 understanding of his play relative to other players around the league, as evidenced by the fact that you don't care about the best metric that defines "disruptive."

kskboys

Reaction score
What are you even talking about? Show me the list that ranks all of those players based on scouting reports? Link it. That list is just you picking names out of a hat.

I never said you don't like Collins lol. I said I don't care whether you do or don't. You just have absolutely 0 understanding of his play relative to other players around the league, as evidenced by the fact that you don't care about the best metric that defines "disruptive."
I think you might be the most obtuse poster on these boards!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-RO

Reaction score
Are these the types of players Broaadus likes to refer to as a "trash can full of dirt"?

Nope. None of them are massive tanks, as I posted earlier in the thread.

Chris Jones 310lb / 6' 6
Buckner 287 lb / 6′ 7
Clark 313 lb / 6' 3
Jurrell Casey. 300 lb 6' 1

And Donald is a mere 280 LB.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think you might be the most obtuse poster on these boards!!!!!!!!!!!! And that is an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show me the scouting reports.
Show me where I said you don't like him.

You're just making stuff up lol