Quantify Quinn

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Trade and sign to an extension. This guy can be paired with DLaw for the next 3-4 years. He’s got a lot left in the tank if used as a 43 end and not a 34 OLB. You get him and draft a guy that can get pressure from the middle and you got something here.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
From what it seems, Quinn is a nice third down rusher that is a speed rusher type.
Somewhat like Ware towards the end.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Is he at risk for suspension? Injury prone? If not, then he's not for us.

Kaiser

Reaction score
He's probably a very slight upgrade over Gregory at this point, his upside is speculative. I imagine if he wants to actually *try*, he'd be a fairly decent #2 pass rusher.

If he gives us one good year like Jeremy Mincey did and comes at a low cost, I'd be happy. Mincey had 6 sacks that year with no one on the other side of the DL.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Quantify Quinn? Jerry Jones speak? lol....sounds like Jerry lingo, which means..."guys I don't know if this will work, but hell, its worth a shot."

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
As a compliment to Tank, he is a good addition. As a replacement for Tank, he is not sufficient. If Miami are genuinely willing to eat a chunk of his money then he is worth a mid to low round pick, say 4 downwards.

DRella

Reaction score
Quinn would be a great pickup as a replacement for Gregory because his status is unknown. If Miami is asking for higher then a 4th round pick I wouldn't do it. 4th and lower the Cowboys should be all over it considering that they are willing to eat some of his salary.

Both Quinn and Tank on the edges would be scary for opposition with Crawford, Woods, Covington and Collins rotating in the middle. With depth like Charlton, Armstrong and Hyder that would be a great Dline to have to start the season. This of course doesn't include Gregory.