Quarterback ranking clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lol look a Jerry lover who cant cope with the truth..sucks knowing the next "Loser" players cant fix your heroes team....
have you ever heard me say anything positive ever. I know where the problem is, but I still hold the loser players accountable.

1942willys

Reaction score
No,
In his mind Dak will get two superbowls like Peyton.
unless there is pure luck involved Dak is not sniffing a SB
because he will choke

I was just pointing out that Dak looks great most of the time in the Regular Season like Peyton Manning did
but never really shows up in the playoffs or the SBs

perrykemp

Reaction score
QB rating, considering everyone in their prime as the OP said:

1. Mahomes(DUH)
2. Burrows
3. Rodgers
4. Stroud
5. Herbert
6. Stafford
7. Purdy
8. Josh Allen
9. Lawrence
10. Russel Wilson
11. Goff
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Hurts
14. Carr
15. Tua

Note: IN THEIR PRIME

That means Rodgers and Stroud are both 28 years old. In a list of how they are right now, Rodgers may not even make the list, Wilson wouldn't, and Stroud wouldn't be near as high.

Oh, and big note: I LEFT DAK OUT BECAUSE HE RUINS THE CONVERSATION. HE IS EASILY IN THIS LIST OTHERWISE
Solid list, however, I can't buy Burrows ahead of Rodgers.

Just using your criteria, Rodgers threw 45 TDs and 6 Interceptions (2011 Season), in 15 games, when he was 28 years old. Based on his 122.5 QB passing rating, the greatest statistical season of all time.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
What is your definition of choking tho
lost to giants at home in the playoffs last year. missed playoffs several years in a row. got destroyed by SF in 2019 playoffs. he is 1-4 in the playoffs

same reasons everyone says Dak choked. I don't see a difference. except a worse QB

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Imagine thinking Herbert is a choker with Brandon Staley and Lombardi as his coaches, playing with broken ribs and broken fingers, multiple injuries to his OL and WRs, a baby as an OL coach whose blocking schemes are awful and so on, while still setting passing records. Herbert has the most upside of any of the QBs on the list and absolutely no GM would put him anywhere outside top 5.
yet he choked in the playoffs after having a 20 point lead. that's a choke job. been to playoffs once in 4 years...yeah, not buying into the pretty spirals.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
lost to giants at home in the playoffs last year. missed playoffs several years in a row. got destroyed by SF in 2019 playoffs. he is 1-4 in the playoffs

same reasons everyone says Dak choked. I don't see a difference. except a worse QB
Dak doesn’t choke he just gets exposed . His talent level is Marginal he really is clunky

Zman5

Reaction score
Aaaasw. DAK LOVE
I should have known.
Run along with your bad man crush. :facepalm:
Look here. Another clueless post by NoClue. So calling you a clueless Dak basher makes someone a Dak Lover? LOL. :facepalm: :facepalm:
Go watch bingo. That's more of your speed.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
LOL. how? he has been a bigger failure than Dak...too funny, admiring the grass on the otherside of the fence, but when you get there its a big yellow spot where the dog piissed.
Maybe dak would perform better on a different team than Dallas? I think at this point the entire team has fake bravado and cliche quotes for each other. There’s no way daks team believes in him anymore. He has to be stressed and defensive. He’s at the “life is good if I win or lose I got my family and my dogs” kind of mentality.

Maybe he would benefit from a change of scenery? This is the Dallas cowboys quarterback position here. It’s not a birth right. We expect greatness or at least the pursuit of greatness. We don’t stand for mediocrity and scaredy cat chicken **** game play.

Deer in headlights uninspiring finger pointing ineptitude. We expect big plays and entertaining games. None of daks teams have had big moments. It is what it is.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t choke he just gets exposed . His talent level is Marginal he really is clunky
Nobody watched the majority of QBs on this list, when they lose in the playoffs, and say they were the worst player on the field. But for Dak they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.