Not open for further replies.

khiladi

Reaction score
Well, let's see
  • 5 years younger--an entire full contract younger
  • Bigger arm
  • Much taller, yet ...
  • Faster
  • Most would say a better pure passer but I won't even include that if you disagree. The other stuff is not debatable
Having said all that. It's fine with me if someone prefers our guy. I get it. No skin off my back, just saying what I "think" who GMs would prefer
Imagine thinking Herbert is a choker with Brandon Staley and Lombardi as his coaches, playing with broken ribs and broken fingers, multiple injuries to his OL and WRs, a baby as an OL coach whose blocking schemes are awful and so on, while still setting passing records. Herbert has the most upside of any of the QBs on the list and absolutely no GM would put him anywhere outside top 5.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak spent half the season not being able to put the ball in the end-zone until MM had to completely adjust the offense to make it easier for Dak. Then, as usual, it got figured out by the end of the year. Packers played more zone and voila...

Zman5

Reaction score
So you are clueless about the LA chargers offense, thought so, have a nice day, thanks for playing.
Considering most of your posts are "Dak Sucks" BS, it's obvious you are clueless when it comes to anything related to football.
As I suggested, stick to watching bowling.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
allen a stud? he seems to choke in the big games all the time. his playoff results past couple of years are pathetic.

Herbert? he choked in his playoff game, with what? a 30 point lead?...wouldn't put him there. pretty spiral or not

Lawrence is an enigma. is he that good? and then he does so many stupid things.

Cousins!? really seriously...the choke artist who has done zero in his career. he has choked in every big game. pees his pants on regular basis.
These nfl defenses are full of big strong fast dudes sometimes it doesn’t work out In in
cousins is not talented. he is an average QB, with average results. I don't understand people being enamoured with that failure.

Allen has great regular season but has failed in post season, except for the one covid year. that's why I don't put him at that level.
I saw Kirk cousins slice up the 49ers with precision and tough pocket toughness !

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
say that but lets be real, the real statement would be "Whos the next QB of the Cowboys we will blame for this 30 year drought" around here we prop up a GM who has clearly proven what he can do with good players and SB winning coaches over that span...how many chokers do you need to see set records before we shine the light where it needs to be shined?
we'd have to see him. we would have to see him play 5 years and then evaluate. We know what we have after 8. So you're saying blame jerry about everything, don't hold anyone accountable. I bet you would not say that if it was because you like dak.

excuses-files.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
we'd have to see him. we would have to see him play 5 years and then evaluate. We know what we have after 8. So you're saying blame jerry about everything, don't hold anyone accountable. I bet you would not say that if it was because you like dak.

excuses-files.gif
ive already said they should move on from Dak..im just not gonna ignore the other 20 years of this debacle..your free to if you like ...i hope that drawer in the picture starts in 1996... does this make you a "Jerry Stan"? just saying...

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
ive already said they should move on from Dak..im just not gonna ignore the other 20 years of this debacle..your free to if you like ...i hope that drawer in the picture starts in 1996... does this make you a "Jerry Stan"? just saying...
naw, so we are not going to hold any players accountable because of "Jerry".

The owner hires me where I work, and if the GM complains, I'll try to use the owner's excuse. That should get me a good raise and an extension.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
These nfl defenses are full of big strong fast dudes sometimes it doesn’t work out In in

I saw Kirk cousins slice up the 49ers with precision and tough pocket toughness !
and then cousins chokes in easiest games. that's the thing. he is inconsistent. very much like Dak. he fails in post season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
naw, so we are not going to hold any players accountable because of "Jerry".

The owner hires me where I work, and if the GM complains, I'll try to use the owner's excuse. That should get me a good raise and an extension.
we do hold players accountable..tell me what number of "These players suck" we are on now ive lost count...lets just go get ANOTHER SB winnig HC thats the fix..again you act like these players/coaches have been here since 1996..you really dont see the ONLY common thing in the last 3 decades?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
we do hold players accountable..tell me what number of "These players suck" we are on now ive lost count...lets just go get ANOTHER SB winnig HC thats the fix..again you act like these players/coaches have been here since 1996..you really dont see the ONLY common thing in the last 3 decades?
lmao, who doesn't know that. Why are you watching the crap and looking at the draft, and preseason, and comparing the losers. LMAO.
Just say I like to make excuses because my loser team sucks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
lmao, who doesn't know that. Why are you watching the crap and looking at the draft, and preseason, and comparing the losers. LMAO.
Just say I like to make excuses because my loser team sucks.
Well actually im saying the guy running the show for the last 30 years has failed..what excuse will you use for him on the next batch of "These players suck" that HE brings here?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Well actually im saying the guy running the show for the last 30 years has failed..what excuse will you use for him on the next batch of "These players suck" that HE brings here?
I know he's failed. Why do you think I hate everything about my team? I make no excuse for the loser players.

I'm typing slowly so you can comprehend what I'm saying..

I make no excuse for the loser players.......

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Cousins has never played for a good team like the real choker. In Washington, they were getting people of the streets to block for him. Oh hell, I should have blamed Synder. I forgot the rules.....

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Cousins has never played for a good team like the real choker. In Washington, they were getting people of the streets to block for him. Oh hell, I should have blamed Synder. I forgot the rules.....
ooh no Snyder was doing a good job just look how it ended up ..those loser employees got him..im typing this real slow, Snyder was the problem....

Status
Not open for further replies.