Queen Latifah

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3416708 said:
Although I can't stand this "big woman pride" that some women have. It's just an excuse to not work out and eat right. To me it says that you're lazy and don't look after yourself.

If that's how you want to be percieved thats cool...

Same here. I find the idea that a "big, beautiful woman" takes pride in being overweight and therefore at risk for a variety of diseases completely counterintuitive.

Cut the carp and just call it non-PC. You're fat. You are going to die an early death because you are lazy and have you're pick of obesity related diseases waiting to meet you in the coming years.

There is no beauty in being fat. Take some pride in yourself and think about the loved ones you're going to leave behind well before your time.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3417008 said:
Who would that be?

post_image-jessica-simpson-pregnancy-rumors-01.jpg

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3417033 said:
Same here. I find the idea that a "big, beautiful woman" takes pride in being overweight and therefore at risk for a variety of diseases completely counterintuitive.

Cut the carp and just call it non-PC. You're fat. You are going to die an early death because you are lazy and have you're pick of obesity related diseases waiting to meet you in the coming years.

There is no beauty in being fat. Take some pride in yourself and think about the loved ones you're going to leave behind well before your time.

There's a difference between being obese and being overweight. Still, there's nothing beautiful about being overweight.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3417035 said:
There's a difference between being obese and being overweight. Still, there's nothing beautiful about being overweight.

Both are disgusting and extremely unattractive.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score

lol exactly..uhhh you're fat sorry.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3416824 said:
I don't know, one is a strong, black woman.

SLATE on the other hand...

Latifah could play Left Guard for the Cowboys. She has a mean streak.

tecolote

Reaction score
As a mexican, I hate it when my people are stereotyped.

By the way, here's a picture of my kid, the one in my sig, he's growing by the minute.

coolest-homemade-mariachi-costume-21150398.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
tecolote;3417066 said:
As a mexican, I hate it when my people are stereotyped.

By the way, here's a picture of my kid, the one in my sig, he's growing by the minute.

coolest-homemade-mariachi-costume-21150398.jpg

:laugh2:

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
bbgun;3417034 said:

Compairing her to the person in question is like compairing a Mustang GT to a mini van. You sir are insane. But I mean that in a good way.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
CliffnMesquite;3417106 said:
Compairing her to the person in question is like compairing a Mustang GT to a mini van. You sir are insane. But I mean that in a good way.

tis but a joke.

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score

this!
curvy women yes but if you're fat then no you are not beautiful you're unhealthy

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3417027 said:
I'll take my blonde bombshells...
HA!!! You'll take em...? I'm sure you got one hanging off each arm. Just look at you...

guido-beach.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
peplaw06;3417534 said:
HA!!! You'll take em...? I'm sure you got one hanging off each arm. Just look at you...

guido-beach.jpg

Thats not Slate.

At least show the correct picture.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v210/zrinkill/slateandfriends.jpg