Question about Garrett

Gaede

Reaction score
Hoofbite;3617054 said:
If Davis is sucking so bad that he gets benched, I don't understand why he would be called upon to pull and lead the way.

Kinda like throwing to sam hurd in the endzone twice in a row against one of the better corners in the league...or throwing from your own 30 yard line with no time left in the half...or putting barron on an island against orakpo on the last play of the game...or running a trick play once a game that never does any tricks...the list could go on and on and on

Garrett's decisions are so brilliant that we shouldn't bother trying to understand. Eventually, the stupid players will finally be smart enough to implement Garrett's masterplan and us laypeople will be wowed beyond belief, I'm sure. In 15-20 years, of course...We might even see a pass from the wildcat.

hmcorp

Reaction score
stasheroo;3617168 said:
So now he made the Pro Bowl because he was such a great pulling guard?!?!?

The absurdity of this place is beyond beliefe sometimes!

Like inventing Tashard Choice TD's in Raiders games that never happened?

No because he excelled at all poitns of his position. When he pulls and goes to the left side we destroyed teams. we always ran better to our left. whY?

it doesnt matter. this is a pointless argument. I dont even like the player anymore. We just dont have any options because we dont have a real head coach.

waste of time.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3617097 said:
Hard to get too riled with such a small sample of wins but if that trend continues it would be hard not to get really pissed.
Nobody has to get riled, but I just want to know two things:

We've been in the shotgun 98 times in the losses, and Felix ran the ball 30 times in those games. What reason is there for NOT running Felix out of the shotgun even one time?

Against the Titans, sacks killed all of our first three drives. Each time, we were about to pass from the shotgun. When you go into the shotgun 98 times and throw the ball 95 times, what reason does the defense have to play the run when they see you in shotgun?

jay cee

Reaction score
stasheroo;3616957 said:
It is eaxactly the staff's fault for asking him to do something for which he is not capable!

How hard is this for you to understand?

Let's turn Doug Free into a receiver and then yell at him when he can't separate or catch the ball!

Yeesshh!!

:banghead:

:lmao2: Dude that was laugh out loud funny. Excuse me while I clean the spray off my screen.:lmao2:

jay cee

Reaction score
hmcorp;3617131 said:
I mean felix I guess. whoever scored the 60 yarder.

It's a big difference running that play from the 40 yard line than running it at the goal line.