Question about the pyramids

Hardline

Reaction score
There is a lot of stuff in history books that is not true. The discovery of phonetician and egyptian artifacts in america, should bring questions to the history we have learned. Along with the extensive mounds and giants remains which are thoroughly documented and still visible today. You can go on the interent and look at articles and pictures from the 1800's on that show proof of giants in america. There is a ton.

The migration of the northern tribes of Israel, which is documented history, is an interesting viewpoint of how people came to America. Some believe a portion of tribes of native americans are from the tribes of Isakhar of Israel along with others tribes, and the same in south america etc. If you follow religious beliefs and languages you can actually trace migration patterns across the world and see that they all started from somewhere.

Language and writing development and writing is a history book

Amaruca the land of the plumed serpent is interesting to look into
That's all psydo history that no credible historian would agree with. It's an established fact that Amerigo Vespucci is who America is named after.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
That's all psydo history that no credible historian would agree with. It's an established fact that Amerigo Vespucci is who America is named after.

Language patterns and beliefs are not psydo. They are far more credible than a lot of the history we receive. Besides a land bridge narrative and the amerigo vespucci line you mentioned, I bet you can not give any other explantation or detail for how people got here and the structures that are in both north and south america. I had history in school too, the land bridge and amerigo vespucucci was a few chapters.

People came across the land bridge and built this, which is earth quake proof, and built with insane precision
hotelModuleImages-1440-5.jpeg

or this in north america which aligns with stars, is a calendar, among other things, and is structurally amazing
OIP.O9dn29jgbhyRcfak28UzoAHaEy

In our history books, native americans and incas built them, but in their histories they did not build them, and they talk about giants

Both north and south americans have history of being cannibles, practicing sacrificing and other stuff such as worshiping plumed serpents, gods, godesses that can be traced all over the world. Beliefs and language

Last edited:

Hardline

Reaction score
Language patterns and beliefs are not psydo. They are far more credible than a lot of the history we receive. Besides a land bridge narrative and the amerigo vespucci line you mentioned, I bet you can not give any other explantation or detail for how people got here and the structures that are in both north and south america. I had history in school too, the land bridge and amerigo vespucucci was a few chapters.

People came across the land bridge and built this, which is earth quake proof, and built with insane precision
hotelModuleImages-1440-5.jpeg

or this in north america which aligns with stars, is a calendar, among other things, and is structurally amazing
OIP.O9dn29jgbhyRcfak28UzoAHaEy

In our history books, native americans and incas built them, but in their histories they did not build them, and they talk about giants

Both north and south americans have history of being cannibles, practicing sacrificing and other stuff such as worshiping plumed serpents, gods, godesses that can be traced all over the world. Beliefs and language
I can't explain a lot of it because it's still an unsolved mystery. No one knows. But Amerigo Vesspuci is 100% correct. Any historian will tell you. And the migration patterns in North and South America is proven to be from a land bridge. Native Americans all over the continent have Mongoliod DNA. They migrated from Asia.

You get a lot of your beliefs from Freemason and Rosicrucian esoteric mystery school teachings .
And people like Zecharia Sitchin and Graham Hancock.
I read them too but I can separate real history from revisionist history.
I enjoy your responses but you kind of lost any legitimacy from your private messages about Israel and the Jews you sent me.
Keep in mind I'm very knowledgeable on your views because I've read them for over 25 years.

Last edited:

terra

Reaction score
So runwild, still claim no one in this thread believes in aliens or something like that building the pyramids?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Look!

I built the damn Pyramids OK. And no I didn't use slave labor. It's just that money hadn't made its way to our little part of the world yet. Were there ramps? Hell yeah there were ramps. It's called scaffolding. To those that think we lifted big arse stones to make the Pyramids or that we rolled stones up ramps... How stupid can you be? We made those things out of sandstone. So we just lifted up small sacks of sand and straw, set them in the containments, then waited on the rain to come. Just because you see desert now doesn't mean there was always desert. I don't see how you dumb arse people can make things so complicated. I've set back four 4,000 years now laughing at you dummies. And I just now reached my tipping point. So now I'm letting y'all know it was me. I BUILT THE PYRAMIDS...

PS- the wooden ramps were there just so people could walk on them and make their way to the top.
:facepalm:

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Look!

I built the damn Pyramids OK. And no I didn't use slave labor. It's just that money hadn't made its way to our little part of the world yet. Were there ramps? Hell yeah there were ramps. It's called scaffolding. To those that think we lifted big arse stones to make the Pyramids or that we rolled stones up ramps... How stupid can you be? We made those things out of sandstone. So we just lifted up small sacks of sand and straw, set them in the containments, then waited on the rain to come. Just because you see desert now doesn't mean there was always desert. I don't see how you dumb arse people can make things so complicated. I've set back four 4,000 years now laughing at you dummies. And I just now reached my tipping point. So now I'm letting y'all know it was me. I BUILT THE PYRAMIDS...

PS- the wooden ramps were there just so people could walk on them and make their way to the top.
:facepalm:

build me a castle to live in with a moat

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I don't think you can give some people enough. In my vision my moat has crocodiles not sharks. I will settle for both. Make it happen builder
The fastest way for you to live with a moat around you is to... find a lake. Take a boat out to the middle of the lake. Drop an anchor and call it home.
:thumbup:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I don't think you can give some people enough. In my vision my moat has crocodiles not sharks. I will settle for both. Make it happen builder
But in all seriousness, I built the Pyramids layer by layer for and it took me about 160 years to do that. So my building days are over.

terra

Reaction score
He's on my ignore list, because of things like that.
Still he was in this thread and referenced by others so you cannot claim no one in this thread believed in things like aliens built the pyramids.

terra

Reaction score
Kinda funny there is literally a hyperlink in the first paragraph of your link that says they "weren't built by slave labor"
i wanted something that would show HOW it could be done
Kinda funny there is literally a hyperlink in the first paragraph of your link that says they "weren't built by slave labor"
if you look at that hyperlink its from an Egyptian 'expert' who has clearly been one of those that would not believe the Noble Pharaoh's would do such a thing.
Now one can argue about who was a jew as that hyperlink did and when they came about, but otherwise the slave labor part is certainly NOT in any credible way disproved.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Still he was in this thread and referenced by others so you cannot claim no one in this thread believed in things like aliens built the pyramids.
I can't see his posts, even if someone quotes him, so I didn't know he was here.