Question about the pyramids

HungryLion

Reaction score
Language patterns and beliefs are not psydo. They are far more credible than a lot of the history we receive. Besides a land bridge narrative and the amerigo vespucci line you mentioned, I bet you can not give any other explantation or detail for how people got here and the structures that are in both north and south america. I had history in school too, the land bridge and amerigo vespucucci was a few chapters.

People came across the land bridge and built this, which is earth quake proof, and built with insane precision
hotelModuleImages-1440-5.jpeg

or this in north america which aligns with stars, is a calendar, among other things, and is structurally amazing
OIP.O9dn29jgbhyRcfak28UzoAHaEy

In our history books, native americans and incas built them, but in their histories they did not build them, and they talk about giants

Both north and south americans have history of being cannibles, practicing sacrificing and other stuff such as worshiping plumed serpents, gods, godesses that can be traced all over the world. Beliefs and language

they didn’t necessarily have to cross on the land bridge from Asia. If you look at a globe. It’s very possible that people were able to travel from Asia to North America via boat. Not going straight along the pacific, but staying close to the shore and following land up the coast of Russia and down the coast of Alaska. They could have very well done so on smaller boats and relied going ashore every so often to gather food and water.

That means that the first humans in America still migrated from Asia. That being said. Passing along technology and other things was still possible after the land bridge disappeared and before Christopher Columbus “discovered” America.

which could explain why some knowledge like architecture has similarities.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
they didn’t necessarily have to cross on the land bridge from Asia. If you look at a globe. It’s very possible that people were able to travel from Asia to North America via boat. Not going straight along the pacific, but staying close to the shore and following land up the coast of Russia and down the coast of Alaska. They could have very well done so on smaller boats and relied going ashore every so often to gather food and water.

That means that the first humans in America still migrated from Asia. That being said. Passing along technology and other things was still possible after the land bridge disappeared and before Christopher Columbus “discovered” America.

Anthropologically speaking, the features of native American people - North, Central, and South - seem to be consistent with crossing the ice bridge during the Ice Age, if I'm not mistaken.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

I agree, but I also think there was migration across the Atlantic before Columbus.

There is a whole bunch of stuff that has been found in America, Mexico, and South America with hebrew/phonecian/egyptian and a few other forms of writing on it that leans towards travel in 1000b.c.-1500b.c time frame. Lots of stuff that leads people to believe it happened in King Solomon's reign. I don't know which way they traveled, and that does not account for the architecture.

Last edited:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Anthropologically speaking, the features of native American people - North, Central, and South - seem to be consistent with crossing the ice bridge during the Ice Age, if I'm not mistaken.

That may be so. I think my main point is. There could have been travelers/sharing of knowledge between North America and Asia even after the land bridge disappeared and before the times of Columbus.