Question about the pyramids

terra

Reaction score
I can't see his posts, even if someone quotes him, so I didn't know he was here.
Never have put anyone on ignore here; interesting

another forum I use has the ignore feature but if someone quotes a post by one you have on ignore it shows up.

terra

Reaction score
I just put dsturgeon on ignore; I am curious about the effects and outside of Dak Attack 09 I really don't have anyone else I care enough about to dump.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I just put dsturgeon on ignore; I am curious about the effects and outside of Dak Attack 09 I really don't have anyone else I care enough about to dump.

The worst effect is that you will not be able to read my delightful posts

cowboyec

Reaction score
It's a well-established fact that space aliens from Alpha Centauri built the pyramids in Egypt using their antigravity machine, but what about the pyramids in Mexico? Same space aliens or were they built by aliens from another part of the galaxy? Asking for a friend.
completely different group of aliens.
after the war on mars...they came here.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I can't speak for the Mexican pyramids, but the South American ones were all dropped upside down on the voyage over from Egypt, when the catamarans ran into a big storm. That's why they're flat on top.
almost right.
they are flat on top because they are landing/launching pads.
but they did encounter a storm on their voyage...but from mars.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
almost right.
they are flat on top because they are landing/launching pads.
but they did encounter a storm on their voyage...but from mars.

they are flat on top because they removed the capstones. The pyramids were built on ley lines and with the capstones they produced frequencies to control the minds of the masses. The new 5/6/7g towers are weapon systems that replace pyramid weapon systems. Computers are now reaching 5 ghz and beyond and will be combined with neuro link technology and the towers to control the masses through frequency.

It is easy to see. I bet there are plans in hieroglyphs on a wall somewhere.

terra

Reaction score
@Runwildboys doesn’t know what he’s talking about. I’m in this thread and I believe….
I believe that aliens are out there; just too massive a galaxy not to have other sentient life.
Now WHY they would bother with this pest hole is another story.
If the aliens did it, there were two possibilities why:
Entertainment-watching stupid humans react to it
Some rich alien who is nuttier than a pecan tree in October.

Of the two I think its the first. I have long thought we were probably the circus side show of this part of the galaxy.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I believe that aliens are out there; just too massive a galaxy not to have other sentient life.

Of the two I think its the first. I have long thought we were probably the circus side show of this part of the galaxy.

Or maybe they last visited ages ago and their database about the Earth says, "Planet with large lizard creatures."

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

It's nearly inevitable that there's other life out there, and I'd say almost inevitable that there's intelligent life. Probable that there are civilizations more advanced than we are, and possible there are some who can travel faster than light.

That said, our radio transmissions would be what would attract other life, and since radio waves travel at light speed, that limits the civilizations who could have picked up our transmissions to within about 125 light years.

Granted, someone could have stumbled upon Earth accidentally, but it's a big, big universe.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Or we are a special creation, with every hair on our heads numbered, and a major part of everything

terra

Reaction score
It's nearly inevitable that there's other life out there, and I'd say almost inevitable that there's intelligent life. Probable that there are civilizations more advanced than we are, and possible there are some who can travel faster than light.

That said, our radio transmissions would be what would attract other life, and since radio waves travel at light speed, that limits the civilizations who could have picked up our transmissions to within about 125 light years.

Granted, someone could have stumbled upon Earth accidentally, but it's a big, big universe.
Unless you have wormholes, to get from system to system pretty much makes FTL a must. Unless you like sleeper ships for a century or so at a time.
Anyone that can get here from there has to be immensely more technologically advanced.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unless you have wormholes, to get from system to system pretty much makes FTL a must. Unless you like sleeper ships for a century or so at a time.
Anyone that can get here from there has to be immensely more technologically advanced.
Wormholes are extremely unlikely, considering the amount of power necessary to create and sustain even a small one, much less direct it where you want it to go...and that's assuming that space is curved enough for it to be advantageous.

terra

Reaction score
Wormholes are extremely unlikely, considering the amount of power necessary to create and sustain even a small one, much less direct it where you want it to go...and that's assuming that space is curved enough for it to be advantageous.
That is why I have always believed FTL is possible one way or another: That is the only way THEY could have ever gotten HERE. Or anywhere to be blunt.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Without the internet, TV, radio, or basically anything...people get bored and can do some amazing things.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That is why I have always believed FTL is possible one way or another: That is the only way THEY could have ever gotten HERE. Or anywhere to be blunt.
If they ever have, it probably is FTL, or maybe they found a way to use quantum entanglement for more than information transference.

terra

Reaction score
If they ever have, it probably is FTL, or maybe they found a way to use quantum entanglement for more than information transference.
Of course, we are still in maybe 1st grade in understanding the Universe, so who knows? FTL might be as easy as driving around your neighborhood for all we know NOW.