Questions for the Dak trashers

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
If we were 14-2 every year with Romo, I would agree with this. Romo was a technician, no doubt about that. But the Cowboys had horrible games and losses, TEAM LOSSES, with Romo at QB. I didn't blame Romo then so I won't blame Dak now. The fact is that the Dallas Cowboys played like crap from whistle to whistle and there wasn't a damn thing Dak Prescott could do about it. Did Dak have a good game? Hell no, but who could under those circumstances? It was the game from hell for everyone in silver and blue. Let's just move on.
So astute... no wonder I completely enjoy reading you. You're like a razor.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I exaggerated to make my point, not to accuse anybody (or act like a little kid). I did not intend to offend you or any other member of this forum (that's not my style). I just can't believe Dak is being thrown under the bus the minute he has a bad game.

Trust me, if the Cowboys lost 27-24 instead of 42-17, there will be Cowboys fans that would have complained "Dak can't make the plays needed in a close game when it really counts". It just never ends.
You didn't offend me. I think people see words and sometimes read them more wilder than intended. The little baby part was something said with no malice just who I see doing that a lot lol.

I don't think he is being thrown under the bus. If you think he is you are one of those people that feel he is above criticism and I assure you he isn't. The other thing is you could be just focusing on the way crazy post and not paying attention to the majority of rationale post. Judging from your last sentence seem like the latter and you're going to get that with losses esp blow out losses. Maybe those people are really bummed andnyou just gotta let them vent lol. I try but I fail myself I always doing so.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's stupid, because it also reflects that many of those passes are check downs and high percentage..

Dak also missed Dez plenty of times.. and had INTs dropped
Also had perfect throws to old boy and it go right through his hands into a DB's bread basket...
Where's the blame?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Of course he would. Romo was a much better QB than Brady and Rodgers. Everyone knows this.

I didn't watch the game again but Broaddus said he was surprised to see on second look that they in fact did NOT stack the box that often. So much for that theory.

I question Broaddus then. I just watched the all-22 and it was rare to not have 8 in thevery box, and often 9.

But there's still no excuse for passing 11 of the first 14 plays.

black label

Reaction score
For all the garbage Romo has had to live with including sacrificing his body for the "Head Coach in Training" and third-rate scrub rosters, now I got to hear comparisons of Dak in respect to Romo's bad games, as is Dak hasn't been handed a key to a Mercedes on offense...

an offense that Romo finally was about to have a chance to play in, but never did..

Now the Dak fan boys are trying to leverage the legitimate excuses that Romo had he doesn't.. the microscope needs to be put on Dak, because the Cowboys and their organization made one of their most defining decisions last year that could have basically ruined a real shot at a SB within these next two years.. Romo tolerated garbage for years while taking the blame..

These same Dak homers are saying in the offense we got the 'next Brady', but now they are pretending like he needs work and it's only his second year, because they know he's looked sub par..
:laugh:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I question Broaddus then. I just watched the all-22 and it was rare to not have 8 in thevery box, and often 9.

But there's still no excuse for passing 11 of the first 14 plays.
Broaddus is a moron and can't count to 8.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. If a majority of his routes are 9's, then numbers can explained. Terrance Williams runs a lot of crossing routes which are more high percentage passes. From my eyes it looks like he isn't asked to run the full compliment of the route tree and thus the low completion rate. Think of how many jump balls were thrown in the Denver game alone?

I place the blame on Garrett....

Dez is too dumb or lazy to run other routes.

Let me guess. You're younger than Dez. That's a common theme with his fans.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And yet he's forgotten more about football then you've been able to learn.

So he's got that going for him.
Or not.

He got fired as a scout multiple times and tried to get back into it after Parcells fired him but he couldn't find a job.