1. Bobby Carpenter
2. Julius Jones
3. Isaiah Stanback
4. GM Jerry

Thank you!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Did it get to you when male callers would call in to galloway and tell him to shut you up?

JPTEXAS

Reaction score
Can you please tell us what you think of Chris Johnson? Please start talking about him at VR,your column, and on GAC. Maybe you can talk some sense in Jerry to draft this player.

We need Chris Johnson in Dallas

Nav22

Reaction score
How does it feel to know you're giving female sports journalists a bad name by being a shock-jock caricature with no integrity whatsoever?

You had a chance to be the only terrific female sports journalist in Dallas, and you traded it in for attention and notoriety.

I hope it was worth it, Little Sellout Of Hate.

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
I have a question on which you ARE IN FACT an expert. How does someone who knows absolutly NOTHING about football get a job writing about it?

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
I'll pass.
Actually, I do have one.
Did you and Mac sit down and plot out your united agenda against Roy Williams? It smells like a family endeavor, so I was just curious.

benny112980

Reaction score
Jen, do you think Dallas is intent on getting Mcfadden and is willing to sacrifice one of this year's first round picks and a first round pick from next year?

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Jen, this teams needs a third CB in the worst way it's not even funny. Who do you see us targeting in the draft as our nickle CB for next season?

Thanks.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Mrs. Floyd-Engel

Was there ever a player that rubbed you the wrong way on a first impression basis, and you later came to the conclusion that he wasn't such a bad guy after all?? Could you briefly describe the scenario with that player?

Best,
aardy

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
where did you go to school for journalisim and did you grow up a Cowboys fan or was it "where the money was" sort of deal?

VCDefectors

Benched
Reaction score
Dear LBOH,

I really enjoyed the Parcells years, where he toyed with media tabloid writers who don't know anything about football. Now that he is gone, how do you enjoy the Phillips era? Is he easier for people in the media to deal with? Just curious.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
the kid 05;1984892 said:
where did you go to school for journalisim and did you grow up a Cowboys fan or was it "where the money was" sort of deal?

She went to Missou for journalism.

David276

Benched
Reaction score
ive been waiting for this day to come. sadly i dont think the 'mods' will leave my questions up or submit them to her even though they will not contain any profanity.

Dear Jfe, While i wish no harm to you or anything "bad" to happen. I am happy you are no longer on espn radio in your time slot. My question to you is how do you get so motivated to write the articles you do knowing they arent really credible and are only meant for shock factor that makes many dislike you and your column and to a further extent the star telegram , thank you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Doctor32;1984023 said:
I'll pass.
Actually, I do have one.
Did you and Mac sit down and plot out your united agenda against Roy Williams? It smells like a family endeavor, so I was just curious.

Roy Williams has cooked his own Goose what do you expect?

You don't get payed like a top safety, be a top 10 pick, and be considered possibly the best safety ever coming out of college and not receive criticism for the way he has played.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Who wins in a mixed martial arts cage match between Jean Jacques Taylor and Clarence Hill?

Pabst

Reaction score
JFE,

Now that Ireland, as well as Parcells, have left the building, how do you see the talent acquisition process changing? Will Jerry Jones still lean heavily upon his scouts, or will he revert somewhat to the Jerry of the late 90's? Also, will public perception that Jason Garrett is the new Head Coach in 2009 adversely affect the team this coming season?

Regards,

Pabst

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
Hey, miss your show.....come back soon

Q) I am not a Parcells (the Coach) fan ...however I am a Parcells (the football guy) fan....If he were to come back to the Cowboys right now as GM ...what changes do you think he would make? after being 1 year removed and the changes that are happening. which areas do you think he would want to address first?

baj1dallas

Reaction score
wow...where to even begin?

Dear JFE,

Has your perception of Jerry Jones as a "meddling owner" changed over the years, and do you think it's been influenced by your peers' opinions?

Thanks!