QUESTIONS: Post your questions for FWST Columnist Jennifer Floyd-Engel

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
What was your reaction when Phillips said that you don't know what you are talking about when trying to assign blame for any particular play?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hello Mrs. Floyd-Engel,

Q: Do you feel that a combination of a number change and a newly acquired secondary coach (Campo) will help Roy become the player the Cowboys need him to be?

Q: Are the Mavericks going to be anything this year? Kidd is a great player, but c'mon, they still seem to be the same ol' perimeter shooting team that lacks killer instinct.

Q: Ya got anything positive regarding the Texas Rangers? I need something.

Thank you for your time.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Jen,

Can you recall a player in recent memory whose play on the field has caused as many heated debates within Cowboy Nation as Roy Williams? Seems that people can get pretty heated in their arguments for or against him.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear Jeniffer:

In the pressbox what is the best food they serve on game day? And are the drinks good?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dear Jennifer:

Do you think that the names Tiffany and Amber have as much class as Jennifer?
I think Jennifer is the coolest name.

bmf31

Reaction score
In hindsight, how do you feel about going with Wade over Ron Rivera now and do you think that maybe Owner Jones might now a little more about what is good for the Cowboys than you?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll be sending the questions to her on Monday. Last chance to submit questions.