Twitter: Quiet lockerroom tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Maybe Garrett can clap some and give it some sound.

angeljason.gif

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I still feel the same as I did before the game. We have to be within 2 games of the division lead when Romo returns to have any chance to win the division. Giants now up 2.5 and Eagles up 2. That means we need to beat the Bucs next week and have the Patriots beat the Giants. 2.5 games or more is too much to overcome. That means we'd have to beat Miami to get within 2 games (NY has a BYE that week) and we'd still need to gain 2 games in the final 6. I don't see that happening. I can possibly see 2 games in the final 7 happening. 1 game would make me much more comfortable. I don't really see Philly losing to Miami next week though. We're really putting everything on Romo's shoulders. If I was him, I'd rather go to a different team than have all that weight on my 35-year old shoulders.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I still feel the same as I did before the game. We have to be within 2 games of the division lead when Romo returns to have any chance to win the division. Giants now up 2.5 and Eagles up 2. That means we need to beat the Bucs next week and have the Patriots beat the Giants. 2.5 games or more is too much to overcome. That means we'd have to beat Miami to get within 2 games (NY has a BYE that week) and we'd still need to gain 2 games in the final 6. I don't see that happening. I can possibly see 2 games in the final 7 happening. 1 game would make me much more comfortable. I don't really see Philly losing to Miami next week though. We're really putting everything on Romo's shoulders. If I was him, I'd rather go to a different team than have all that weight on my 35-year old shoulders.

We need to win out. That's the only way to make the playoffs. And that's not happening even with Romo. This season is done. Eight in a row for a team that can't even win one in six tries. Then four more for a SB. Yeah right.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
We need to win out. That's the only way. And that's not happening even with Romo. This season is done.

yep. we have been extending this argument of "oh we need to win the next one to stay alive".

that argument is officially dead.

foofighters

Reaction score
Season is over now and I think I might be officially over football for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.