Twitter: Quiet lockerroom tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimrose

Reaction score
He talks about them like their babies not men oh they tried hard we took a field triip

Yes, and in the press conference we will hear Garrett say how they need to go back and look at the films, and see what they did wrong (as if they don't already know) and what they can learn to make them better going forward, each and every day, stacking good days on good days, yadda yadda yadda...:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Moral victory?? Am I missing something?

I'm not sure what JWITT is trying to say there but ok. So we should understand that they're not reaching for silver linings in this gargantuan loss? Oh ok. Whatever.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
So if Garrett stops clapping Wilcox learns to tackle?

Defense looked out of shape and gassed early. Did these guys even do any cardio in prepping for a fresh off the bye Philly team? I was disappointed to see a basic pass rush and no emphasis to shadow their RB.

Offense did good enough to win despite another bone head pick six.

The loss was crushing since it put us at 2-6 and Romo comes back having to play savior. We should've helped him and all we did was give him the weight of the season in his hands.

Season is half way done and 2-6 is disgusting. Gonna hold out on the little hope that remains until we're officially eliminated. Bash me, I don't care. Some people can't wait to lay their insults at anything that has a fraction of positivity on here.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
So if Garrett stops clapping Wilcox learns to tackle?

Defense looked out of shape and gassed early. Did these guys even do any cardio in prepping for a fresh off the bye Philly team? I was disappointed to see a basic pass rush and no emphasis to shadow their RB.

Offense did good enough to win despite another bone head pick six.

The loss was crushing since it put us at 2-6 and Romo comes back having to play savior. We should've helped him and all we did was give him the weight of the season in his hands.

Season is half way done and 2-6 is disgusting. Gonna hold out on the little hope that remains until we're officially eliminated. Bash me, I don't care. Some people can't wait to lay their insults at anything that has a fraction of positivity on here.

Romo has been the only reason we've been competitive for years now. He's used to carrying this team. So, if anyone can handle it, it's him. He's ALWAYS had to do it.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score

tumblr_mijag9mkY11rx074so1_400.gif

IAmLegend

Reaction score
They know it's over, and TB will officially put them out of their misery next week.

I think we beat Tampa Bay. Although a part of me really wishes we would just lose out for draft position. Unfortunately, we're going to win a bunch of meaningless games Once Romo returns and finish 7-9 or so. Such is life.

kimrose

Reaction score
I bet this is just killing Romo and Witten. Romo has to feel like us. Watching the team lose like this and it's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Popp, the more I see Tony on the sideline, the more I can't wait until he is a coach for us. At least I sure hope to goodness he becomes a coach for us, because he will be an incredible coach someday. And yes, I think Tony feels at least as much as we do, although I kind of suspect he feels it a little more...:(

ETA: And the same goes for Witten. Feels these losses even more than we do, and will make an awesome, intelligent coach some day, hopefully for us.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think we beat Tampa Bay. Although a part of me really wishes we would just lose out for draft position. Unfortunately, we're going to win a bunch of meaningless games Once Romo returns and finish 7-9 or so. Such is life.

I wouldn't put money on it. We'll find a way to lose.

kimrose

Reaction score

I just want to say, Legend, that not only do I like your post, but I also LOVE your sig pic. Awesome, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.