Quietly our biggest draft need

KingRah

Reaction score
I'm going with Tight End. We need a safety, and o-line depth. We might even need a wr or corner, but I won't pick them. The number one job of any team is the help their qb. I don't believe in dak, but he's going to be here. Get him a good tight end to go with Zeke, Cooper, and Gallup, and Dak has everything he needs to compete. This is important for his confidence going forward. What do you all think?

KingRah

Reaction score
I think its the interior of our DLine,personally.
That’s one, but I’m looking at it differently. If you’re looking at what helps us the most for next year, then you’re right. I’m looking at it long term. The number priority has to be daks confidence. Sone guys lose it and never get it back. Once you establish your qb, everything else is easy. Give him a tight end and it’ll help this team more than any other need, even if a dt gets better stats.? His confidence will improve and our offense won’t be as limited. We barely attack the middle.

kskboys

Reaction score
I'm going with Tight End. We need a safety, and o-line depth. We might even need a wr or corner, but I won't pick them. The number one job of any team is the help their qb. I don't believe in dak, but he's going to be here. Get him a good tight end to go with Zeke, Cooper, and Gallup, and Dak has everything he needs to compete. This is important for his confidence going forward. What do you all think?
While TE is a need, that's the sort of thinking that keeps us from superbowl contention. We desperately need more DL's if we want to beat playoff QB's.

KingRah

Reaction score
While TE is a need, that's the sort of thinking that keeps us from superbowl contention. We desperately need more DL's if we want to beat playoff QB's.
NO its the type of thinking that prevents your qb from becoming permanently damaged. WE " desperately" need a franchise qb. If he's not right, it won't matter who we have on defense. We can have D Law Khalil Mack and A Donald, but if dak doesn't gain his confidence back, we won't win. Take care of your qb first!! Then worry about the line. Otherwise, you'll have a dominant line and end up drafting a new qb. By the time that qb peaks, the d line will be past it's prime.

kskboys

Reaction score
NO its the type of thinking that prevents your qb from becoming permanently damaged. WE " desperately" need a franchise qb. If he's not right, it won't matter who we have on defense. We can have D Law Khalil Mack and A Donald, but if dak doesn't gain his confidence back, we won't win. Take care of your qb first!! Then worry about the line. Otherwise, you'll have a dominant line and end up drafting a new qb. By the time that qb peaks, the d line will be past it's prime.
Absolutely. All true.

However, you were referring to our biggest draft need. And that is D pressure.

I am well aware that this org could be ruining Dak.

KingRah

Reaction score
Absolutely. All true.

However, you were referring to our biggest draft need. And that is D pressure.

I am well aware that this org could be ruining Dak.
I don’t think you got my point. It’s fine. Hopefully someone else did.

The Realist

Reaction score
I guarantee you this organization thinks TE is our biggest draft need and I agree. As of right now we don’t have starting caliber TE on the roster. S is a need but we’ll sign Earl Thomas. 3T could be a need but if Crawford and Irvin are on the roster it’s not.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I guarantee you this organization thinks TE is our biggest draft need and I agree. As of right now we don’t have starting caliber TE on the roster. S is a need but we’ll sign Earl Thomas. 3T could be a need but if Crawford and Irvin are on the roster it’s not.
Crawford and Irving need to get ta steppin '....

John813

Reaction score
TE, safety and DT.

Then for the future, look at OT. Not an immediate spend a first on, but Smith's health and Collins struggles it would be prudent to start grooming some OT soon.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
I think there's about a 90% chance that they use either the 2nd or 3rd round pick on a TE and the other will be either a DT or S.

KingRah

Reaction score
It’s a crime to pay Crawford this much. Witten never got 9 million.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Crawford first. He’s been getting 9 million a year for too long.
Yeah but he's a team captain and they love that he can play two positions.

Ideally, he takes a pay cut. I think he's a liability when he plays right defensive end, not enough heat coming off the edge.

KingRah

Reaction score
Yeah but he's a team captain and they love that he can play two positions.

Ideally, he takes a pay cut. I think he's a liability when he plays right defensive end, not enough heat coming off the edge.
He should play for less than a million. He was way overpaid.

al124

Reaction score
Personally, I think we need a CB to replace Chidobe. He's always in position but just doesn't have the length to actually make a play on the ball. We all know Kris Richard ain't going anywhere so my guess is we trade Chido and get a better scheme fit CB in the draft.

KingRah

Reaction score
Personally, I think we need a CB to replace Chidobe. He's always in position but just doesn't have the length to actually make a play on the ball. We all know Kris Richard ain't going anywhere so my guess is we trade Chido and get a better scheme fit CB in the draft.
I’d draft another , but give chido a another chance. Just don’t hand the job to him. He has the physical skills. If he located the ball fadtsr, he gets more ints, and deflections. Better technique will make his job easier.