Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Doomsday;1234338 said:
You can get addicted to weed, its not unheard of.

It didn't seem to hurt Step's career...And now he is a spkoesman for NORMAL.

Now I would like you to thank me for NOT being the GM of the Dallas Cowboys. I really like QC and Henson as future QB's for the Boys. On top of that I thought Romo would be a serviceable backup.

Pass the pipe please.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Its sad that when we some one that obviosuly has a drug problem, we are more ready to talk and make jokes about him, then pray and hope that he finds his way out of it. For all those talking abuot how stupid he is, you obvislouly dont know anyone who has been under the influcnce of this drug. It is IMO one of the hardest drugs to quit on. IT takes years of fighting, and if you dont have any support you will fail. For us to rag on another person, and other Human being, because he cant quit an addiction of a substance is plain embrassing IMO. And for those that continually talk abuot him, and make fun of his problem im deeply ashamed. YOu guys should really practice the art of forgivness. That is all i have to say on this matter.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999;1234343 said:
Its sad that when we some one that obviosuly has a drug problem, we are more ready to talk and make jokes about him, then pray and hope that he finds his way out of it. For all those talking abuot how stupid he is, you obvislouly dont know anyone who has been under the influcnce of this drug. It is IMO one of the hardest drugs to quit on. IT takes years of fighting, and if you dont have any support you will fail. For us to rag on another person, and other Human being, because he cant quit an addiction of a substance is plain embrassing IMO. And for those that continually talk abuot him, and make fun of his problem im deeply ashamed. YOu guys should really practice the art of forgivness. That is all i have to say on this matter.

Is this a joke? Its marijuana. It doesnt take years of fighting, it takes putting down the pipe. Its not cocaine, its not heroin.

If I knew I wouldnt get banned, I would post a link to the famous Bob Saget scene from Half Baked.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Fan Since 77;1234339 said:
mental addiction, yeah.
not a physical one.

That is ridicilous. It might not be a addictive as other drugs but its still addictive.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday;1234350 said:
That is ridicilous. It might not be a addictive as other drugs but its still addictive.

If your an idiot its addictive. Nicotine is more addictive. Their are some serious DARE class superstars in this thread. I'll bet you even got the bumper sticker.

Fan Since 77

Reaction score
dargonking999;1234343 said:
It is IMO one of the hardest drugs to quit on. IT takes years of fighting, and if you dont have any support you will fail.

marijuana isn't even a game man. We talkin bout practice. alright? practice. not a game. practice. We talkin bout practice.

Seriously, it's much harder to quit alcohol, or other drugs that give you a physical dependence.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO;1234346 said:
Is this a joke? Its marijuana. It doesnt take years of fighting, it takes putting down the pipe. Its not cocaine, its not heroin.

If I knew I wouldnt get banned, I would post a link to the famous Bob Saget scene from Half Baked.
Oh go ahead and do it. Don't be scurred.

:wink2: :grin: :eek:hboy:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1234346 said:

Putting down the pipe? Funny. Let me let you in on a secert. Marijuna, is not that easy to kick. And You aint gotta believe me, i dont care. But my point still stands, to sit and talk down on someone who has a drug problem, is stupid and pointless. You should want to see someone get better, not to make fun of them because they dont have the mental strengh to kick an addictive drug.

khiladi

Reaction score
If anybody thinks that more than half the league doesn't smoke weed, they are kidding themselves...

Marijuana use being criminal is the biggest BS ever...

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
dargonking999;1234359 said:
Putting down the pipe? Funny. Let me let you in on a secert. Marijuna, is not that easy to kick. And You aint gotta believe me, i dont care. But my point still stands, to sit and talk down on someone who has a drug problem, is stupid and pointless. You should want to see someone get better, not to make fun of them because they dont have the mental strengh to kick an addictive drug.

I smoked a ton of ganja in my younger days. All it took was putting down the pipe one day when I had enough of it. Quit singing sob stories about a pathetic man who threw it all away due to pure stupidity. Telling someone to get 'better' from a marijuana 'problem' is hilarious.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
marijuana shouldn't even be illegal anymore but I am not gonna get into that discussion here.

The people I don't understand are those that continue to put themselves in a position to be caught all the time. there is a deeper problem here as I know a few potheads that have been so for 10 plus years and they never get arrested. There is something wrong with this kid.

aznhalf

Reaction score
Doomsday;1234350 said:

...no...it's not.

Addiction occurs when you become physically dependent on the chemicals that certain substances contain, and you stop producing your own.

Thats why people have trouble with withdraw.

Marijuana isn't like that at all, its all in your head. If you really wanted to quit it really isn't that hard to unless you have the mental fortitude of a door knob.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
lane;1234362 said:
one last time:

who the hell is quincy carter?

only the last great qb of the dallas cowboy history! he was like a gizzilion and half times better then troy, roger and tony all in one.....

:laugh2: ok i took it a bit too far

superpunk

Reaction score
aznhalf;1234367 said:
...no...it's not.

Addiction occurs when you become physically dependent on the chemicals that certain substances contain, and you stop producing your own.

Thats why people have trouble with withdraw.

Marijuana isn't like that at all, its all in your head. If you really wanted to quit it really isn't that hard to unless you have the mental fortitude of a door knob.

What if a door knob posted here, huh? This would be awkward for all of us. :mad:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

:hammer:

Hoofbite

Reaction score

The time for wanting QC to get better is long gone. He lost his job over it. If he was going to try and change things to get his life back together....he would have done.

As it is, its just pathetic that after all he has lost, he is still smokin it up. How many people feel bad for Ricky Williams? They brought upon themselves and only have themselves to blame.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Thehoofbite;1234324 said:
For weed? I doubt it. Hes just stupid. Hes got the intelligence of a box of hair.

Yeah really.... weed... I dont smoke but MANY do... no biggie... eh I pulled for him until I saw he couldnt lead us... feel bad... hope good things happen for him in future

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
But agian people, this is another human being. This is whats sad about the people today. We care less for people that obviosuly are unable to do the things to help themselves. And instead of wanting to help them, they instead belittle and talk down on them, and sit on their high chair, because they dont have a durg problem, or a drinking problem. Its pathetic the lake of care people show for other human beings. Its no wonder we can take guns and shoot other people. It's all about being better than the next person. ANd you people would rather tell someone there stupid cause they cant do something, and feel good cause your better than them, then help someone do something, and take pride in helping someone.

life really does suck