Quincy Carter Arrested (Video added of QC leaving jail)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Like anyone else Quincy has problems. Whether he had pot or not... whatever.... I feel bad for where he seems to be in life... I would still like to see him be successful at something.

Life gives you lemons... make lemonade

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dargonking999 your posts in this thread lead me to believe your getting better weed than Quincy.

zeromaster

Reaction score
14 pages. Can't ya just feel the love?:lmao:

bunny.jpg

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1235169 said:
Here's a video link to Carter getting out of jail. He had to be driven home by a reporter. No friends. Really sad.

http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=14947@ktvt.dayport.com&cid=28
Thanks for sharing that. I can't believe he needed a sports writer to bail him out and a photographer to drive him home. He signed a $4 million dollar contract when he was drafted, including a signing bonus. I make a very good salary, and it would still take me 20 years to make as much money as he made in 3 years. Where'd it all go?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1235222 said:
Thanks for sharing that. I can't believe he needed a sports writer to bail him out and a photographer to drive him home. He signed a $4 million dollar contract when he was drafted, including a signing bonus. I make a very good salary, and it would still take me 20 years to make as much money as he made in 3 years. Where'd it all go?

You would be amazed at how much leeches can suck the money away from a professional sports player. I'm sure he didn't blow it all on weed. He's a soft spoken nice guy of sorts. I'm sure he has some IOUs out there in more place than one that will never be repaid. You really have to watch out for the type of supposed "friend" that's only there because you have money. That type always suddenly disappears when things go bad. Sad really... I wish the best for QC.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Galloway did the right thing... heck if I was there I would have bailed him out.

Its a no brainer.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1235153 said:
2003 Darren Woodson and the #1 Defense in the NFL.

2004-2006, no Darren Woodson and struggling to rebuild.

I think the horrible QB play from Vinni in 2004 may have had something to do with it...

In 2003, Carter was the difference.

In 2004, Vinni was the problem.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Interesting since Vinny actually had better stats then Carter. And he was having to come from behind most of the time. Pretty sad statement about Carter that a 40 year old was actually if not better just as good.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Wow, the last thing I would ever expect to hear is Galloway bailed out Quincy Carter.

Galloway is one of the biggest Carter bashers on the planet, but I think he just had sympathy for the guy.

Can't wait to hear GAC on Monday, Overreaction Monday and Carter Talk all in one even, lovley ;) .

- Mike G.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
eduncan22;1235554 said:
I think the horrible QB play from Vinni in 2004 may have had something to do with it...

Well, you can think that but you'd be wrong. Here are their stats side by side for the 2 years in question.

............................Carter.............Testaverde
Attempts................505................497
Completions.............292................297
Completion %...........57.8%............60%
Yards......................3302..............3532
Yards/attempt..........6.5................7.1
TDs........................17..................17
Ints........................21..................23
QB rating.................71.4...............76.4
Fumbles lost.............1....................0

Okay, would you be so kind as to show me Carter's stellar playoff caliber play versus Vinny's "horrible" play? Don't strain your eyes.

I do not like Vinny. I will flat out tell you I like Carter better. But Vinny completed more passes in fewer attempts for more yards, more yards per attempt, and a more efficient rating. If he was "horrible" then Carter was even below "horrible."

No, let's look at the real truth which I offered you and you ignored. All it requires is looking at 4 simple stats.

1. The 2003 points scored by the Cowboys. (289 points, so you don't have to look it up.)

2. The 2004 points scored by the Cowboys. (293 points, I'm so helpful.)

3. The 2003 points allowed by the Cowboys. (260 points, saving you the time.)

4. The 2004 points allowed by the Cowboys. (405 points, you're welcome.)

Now, from there all you need is a little deductive reasoning as opposed to the fantasy world mumbo jumbo you're shoveling out there.

2003 the team averaged 18.06 points per game.
2004 the team avergaged 18.31 points per game.

Please explain to me why we scored more points without Carter, this maven of playoff hopes. If you answer a more efficient QB you will make me laugh, but it is partly the truth as already shown.

2003 the opponents averaged 16.25 points per game.
2004 the opponents averaged 25.31 points per game.

Over 9 points per game more than the previous year. Can you say huge drop off in production?

Now, wasn't that easy? And you don't even have to create or sustain any silly theories.

No charge for the math and common sense lesson.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
Stand up move by galloway, seems like a really nice guy. Man i feel really bad for Carter, weeds not the worst thing in the world but its ruining his life. His friends are pathetic as well no one had the balls to bail him out.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Julius Jones;1235853 said:
Stand up move by galloway, seems like a really nice guy. Man i feel really bad for Carter, weeds not the worst thing in the world but its ruining his life. His friends are pathetic as well no one had the balls to bail him out.

True.

I am watching the Pre-Game Show on Channel 21 in Dallas and Galloway was just on.

I dont know if he was joking or not, but he said that the Star Telegram had a problem with what he did but ESPN didnt.

If he was serious, I dont know why The Star Telegram would have a problem with what he did.

I think Galloway did a good thing but the reason he did it is extremely questionable :cool: .

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Bleu Star;1235256 said:
You would be amazed at how much leeches can suck the money away from a professional sports player. I'm sure he didn't blow it all on weed. He's a soft spoken nice guy of sorts. I'm sure he has some IOUs out there in more place than one that will never be repaid. You really have to watch out for the type of supposed "friend" that's only there because you have money. That type always suddenly disappears when things go bad. Sad really... I wish the best for QC.

Yep.

He made more money than most will see in their lifetime, but as far as a starting QB on an NFL team he wasnt making great money and I beleive both Henson and Hutchinson made more money than he did. Besides the drugs, the Cowboys constantly trying to replace him and bringing guys in making more money than him was a huge issue.

He should have never ever been put in the position he was. Maybe should not have been draft but, certainly should not have been starting his rookie season, he clearly didnt have the mental toughness to handle it.

- Mike G.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
eduncan22;1235554 said:

:laugh1:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
i actually feel bad for the guy, why can't he get his life straight..or at least be smart with it......