Quincy Carter story Monday on NFL Network

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Charles;1490434 said:
I don't know why you bother responding , but I've got an idea. I'd luv to tell you but I try to minize my Forum Infractions to one a year. I really like this place..........;)

But since it appears you missed the entire point on my post, I'll try and explain as we go along..............

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Quincy Carter had landed.

But why has the NFL Network taken time out of their schedule and money out of their budget to do a segment on Quincy Carter

I mean most Cowboy fans including yourself believe he wasn't worth a damn anyway. You've alluded several times before that he was cut because of his poor on field performance, but you can't reconcile your opinion with the fact that the release came AFTER a failed in house drug test.

What?? Did they (Bill a HOF coach and Jerry HOF bound Owner)need a drug test to justify their decision?

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Clint Stoerner had landed.

But for some reason the NFLN don't think he's worth the budget or the airwaves.:loser: .......I mean they can led in with the 1st half of the
NY game:laugh2:

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Tony Banks had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Ryan Leaf had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!, but this would be great. They could led in with Leaf melting down in the lockeroom than seg-way into Ryan Leaf on the side line berrating his players. :D

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Anthony Wright had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Chad Hutchinson had landed..........

I can see it now...........Chad Hutchinson for Governer - What is my Role?"

NFLN no dice!!!!

This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Ryan Leaf had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!

I'de like to see if the robot looks much different in the new Vikings Uniform. His mechanics were always so distinct...........Perfect passes could be termined by still photos.;)

NFLN no dice

Drew Bledsoe doesn't belong on this list. He's a player. A wolf!!!. He's a HOF worthy QB.

He'll have features on Sportcentury, In their Own Words............

Anyway, I think I've made my point. Why Carter???. Let me give you a hint there Hostile. It's for the same reason Carter gets atleast 1000 hits on this forum, for the same reason the Battlewings (the worst AFL2 until Carter arrival is officially on the MAP, for the same reason the NFLN is doing a segment on Carter, for the same reason Carter was lightning ROD at Georgia and with the Cowboys.

He has talent to play the position, but he didn't have the mental make-up to excell at the position.

He starting from rock bottom to get back to the NFL and because he showed he can play and play at a high level in the NFL as a starting QB NFLN are doing a segment on his and not the other guys listed above.

I'll wear the TROLL hat proudly!!!

You haven't lost your touch. Still trying to live down everything you were wrong about, in regard to Carter, while posting for years under your former user name. Just admit it, Carter never had it, doesn't currently have it, and never will have it. Admit it Q-Card.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Wrangler87;1490448 said:
You haven't lost your touch. Still trying to live down everything you were wrong about, in regard to Carter, while posting for years under your former user name. Just admit it, Carter never had it, doesn't currently have it, and never will have it.

Wrong about what..........Supporting our starting QB and a player that the Cowboys invested a 2nd RD pick.

The Forum has an excellent search tool. USE IT!!!!

I never said Carter had "IT".

I never said he Carter was a great QB

All I ever did was defend Carter (our starting QB) from those elitist or QB gurus that never extend him the luxury of developing. The guy was labeled a bust/reach the minute he got to Valley.

Please get your facts straight before you come at me with that BS.

Folks dismissed Carter easily yet in the same breathe heaped praise on other prospects before they even broke wind at Valley Ranch.

I supported Carter until he failed the Cowboys by putting weed over the GAME.

He is still human. He made a mistake, but I comment him for bieng humble enough to take a JOB making $200 a week ($250 if they win 4-0:laugh1: ), not hiding from the spotlight and doing what he likes doing best.......being a QB.

Save me "you were wrong line".
Wrangler87;1490448 said:
Admit it Q-Card

Yes. I am Qcard. To that I can admit. I never denied it!!!

Infact based on Carter's humility so far in AFL2. I'll wear that Username proudly.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Charles;1490434 said:
I don't know why you bother responding , but I've got an idea. I'd luv to tell you but I try to minize my Forum Infractions to one a year. I really like this place..........;)

But since it appears you missed the entire point on my post, I'll try and explain as we go along..............
I didn't miss anything Q-card. You used to be a really thought provoking poster. Used to be...

Now, you're a crap stirrer. No one knows why. Truthfully I think most are past caring.

Q-card said:
This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Quincy Carter had landed.

But why has the NFL Network taken time out of their schedule and money out of their budget to do a segment on Quincy Carter

I mean most Cowboy fans including yourself believe he wasn't worth a damn anyway. You've alluded several times before that he was cut because of his poor on field performance, but you can't reconcile your opinion with the fact that the release came AFTER a failed in house drug test.

What?? Did they (Bill a HOF coach and Jerry HOF bound Owner)need a drug test to justify their decision?
Hilarious. For 3 years you tried to tell me how compelling and promising this guy was. Now, he's supposed to be an afterthought. Don't strip your gears reversing directions so fast there Chuck-o.

Clearly the obvious answer to anyone with common sense (Google not needed) is that the NFL Network feels his story would draw some interest the same way they have done similar stories.

Translation...he's still nothing special, but there is interest in his story because as someone in another thread pointed out, he's a train wreck.

Choo choo.

Q-card said:
This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Clint Stoerner had landed.

But for some reason the NFLN don't think he's worth the budget or the airwaves.:loser: .......I mean they can led in with the 1st half of the
NY game:laugh2:
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo that the NFLN hasn't done a story on him. His was never a compelling story nor a train wreck. Just an underdog who got a shot. So what?

Q-card said:
This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Tony Banks had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!
I'll bet you a dime to a donut that if/when he signs with an NFL team that NFLN will report it. Will it be a feature story? Probably not. He's not a train wreck.

Q-card said:

NFLN no dice!!!, but this would be great. They could led in with Leaf melting down in the lockeroom than seg-way into Ryan Leaf on the side line berrating his players. :D
How unfortunate for you that you didn't know he has already been featured on NFLN, ESPN, and FoxSports.

Q-card's pathetic little agenda = :bomb:

Q-card said:
This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Anthony Wright had landed..........

NFLN no dice!!!
NFLN, ESPN, and FoxSports all reported his signing. Why not a feature? He's not a train wreck.

Q-card said:
This is not breaking news, anyone with google and some common sense could figure out where Chad Hutchinson had landed..........

I can see it now...........Chad Hutchinson for Governer - What is my Role?"

NFLN no dice!!!!
Another dime to a donut that if he indeed runs for office, that just like other NFL players who have done the same that NFLN, ESPN, and FoxSports will report it. Oh and one network, not sure which, did do a feature on him considering politics. I have no idea which it was because I don't care that much, but since I didn't use Google for that information it must have aired somewhere for me to recall it.

Qcard said:

NFLN no dice!!!
Ryan Leaf gets an encore in a response about Vinny Testaverde? Cool.

NFLN, ESPN, and FoxSports all reported Vinny's signings with the Jets and Patriots. Why not a feature? He's not a train wreck.

Q-card said:

I'de like to see if the robot looks much different in the new Vikings Uniform. His mechanics were always so distinct...........Perfect passes could be termined by still photos.;)

NFLN no dice
Wow. Ryan Leaf gets a 3 peat? Really cool.

NFLN, ESPN, and FoxSports all had reports of his signing with Minny. Why not a feature? He's not a train wreck.

Q-card said:
Drew Bledsoe doesn't belong on this list. He's a player. A wolf!!!. He's a HOF worthy QB.

He'll have features on Sportcentury, In their Own Words.
HOF? :laugh2:

I seriously doubt it.

Q-card said:
Anyway, I think I've made my point. Why Carter???. Let me give you a hint there Hostile. It's for the same reason Carter gets atleast 1000 hits on this forum, for the same reason the Battlewings (the worst AFL2 until Carter arrival is officially on the MAP, for the same reason the NFLN is doing a segment on Carter, for the same reason Carter was lightning ROD at Georgia and with the Cowboys.
Right. He's a train wreck. You enjoy the train wreck more than anyone. You can't shut up about it. You can't stop trying to stir up crap.

Q-card said:
He has talent to play the position, but he didn't have the mental make-up to excell at the position.
Geez, where have I heard that before? More stripped gears.

Q-card said:
He starting from rock bottom to get back to the NFL and because he showed he can play and play at a high level in the NFL as a starting QB NFLN are doing a segment on his and not the other guys listed above.
LMAO

This segment is going to be glowing about his talent right?

No pictures of him being arrested or bailed out of jail by Galloway?

No mentions of his drug use and failed stints with the Jets and CFL?

Don't kid yourself and don't try and sell me this nonsense. This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not that gullible.

Q-card said:
I'll wear the TROLL hat proudly!!!
You shouldn't. You used to be a damned good poster who was worth the time to read. Even when you were blindly defending this guy. Once you started going downhill you never stopped.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;1490472 said:
I didn't miss anything Q-card. You used to be a really thought provoking poster. Used to be...
I am still thought provoking..............Aren't you the same guy who stated not more than a month ago that I was the 1st poster you hoped left and never returned http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84904&page=12&highlight=Brandon yet you find your self replying to my posts:D :bow:
Hostile;1490472 said:
Now, you're a crap stirrer. No one knows why. Truthfully I think most are past caring.
Once again Hostile, I could care less about what "most" think. I am here to talk Cowboys and give my point of view/opinion withour breaking fourm rules. If I do I apologize and move on. I am not here to be the best poster or have "most" agree with or enjoy my reading.

I'll wear the crap stirrer hat proudly. Zebre won't change his stripes and damn sure won't do it for "most"......whoever they might be.
Hostile;1490472 said:
Hilarious. For 3 years you tried to tell me how compelling and promising this guy was. Now, he's supposed to be an afterthought. Don't strip your gears reversing directions so fast there Chuck-o.
Yes, I was wrong. Wow that was easy!!!.

I thought Carter had some promise. The same way you thought Drew Henson had "IT". You don't pass for over 3000 yards and lead your team to the play-offs without some promise.

I couldn't determine that the pressures of being the starting QB would lead Carter to smoke weed. He blew it. I dumped the "Qcard" username. I moved on.

But, I am happy for him he's humlbe enough to earn $200 a week to play QB
($250 if they win 4-0) and is humble enough to take pictures with Cowboy fans in attendance wearing jersey's at AFL2 games.

I luv those kind of train-wrecks.
Hostile;1490472 said:
Clearly the obvious answer to anyone with common sense (Google not needed) is that the NFL Network feels his story would draw some interest the same way they have done similar stories.

Translation...he's still nothing special, but there is interest in his story because as someone in another thread pointed out, he's a train wreck

Choo choo.
Spoken like someone who doesn't know the facts. Reminds me of teh Brandon Meriweather thread (isn't it funny that the Patriots draft the ultimate character team drafts a player you were worried about).

Once again, Hostile do you homework before you come at me.

The NFLN is doing a segement, because Carter is generating a buzz on the worst AFL2 team in history. Attendance is up home and away. He's putting butts in the seats. They are Undefeated.

Fans with Cowby jersey are showing up to watch games. Opposing fans actually care about losing to the Battle Wings.

To you and your crew "most" it might be a train wreck, but to some who can't afford the luxury of attending NFL games, AFL2 is a rest pit and the chance to see a player who has fallen from grace humbly led his team.

You see train wreck..........I see a sliver of redemption.
Hostile;1490472 said:
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo that the NFLN hasn't done a story on him. His was never a compelling story nor a train wreck. Just an underdog who got a shot. So what?
He also never was a good starting QB. Carter led his team to the play-offs.

Hostile;1490472 said:
This segment is going to be glowing about his talent right?

No pictures of him being arrested or bailed out of jail by Galloway?

No mentions of his drug use and failed stints with the Jets and CFL?

Don't kid yourself and don't trya nd sell me this nonsense. This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not that gullible.

You shouldn't. You used to be a damned good poster who was worth the time to read. Even when you were blindly defending this guy. Once you started going downhill you never stopped.

The segment is going to be about Quincy Carter.......the FACTS.

That includes being drafted, helpings kids in local Dallas schools (community outreach), leading the Cowboys to the play-offs, being released by the Cowboys, Jets and CFL, going to jail and eventually ending up earning at least $200 a week to play football.

You see trainwreck...........I see LIFE. Get off your fying high horse bro. Quicny Carter isn't the only one with said problems.

If the NFLN was looking for trainwrecks thay could have had their choice of several 100s of other players, but because Carter was GOOD enough to start for the Cowboys (unlike your show pony Drew Henson), was dumb enough to throw it all away, was humble enough to go the AFL2 and subsequently generate a buzz where there has never been one he gets his segment on NFLN.

I am not surprised we view it differently. It's just like the Meriweather conversation, you see dreadlocks, gun, fight on the field and quickly underline
THUG!!!

I see fans hanging over the bleachers with Cowboy jerseys on asking for autographs, I see opposing fans actually care about watching the Battlewings, the AFL2 getting more attention because of a fallen player..........Train wreck!!! I guess.

Have a good DAY bro.

ps. I hope you never leave this forum. It's like fishing in a barrel.

Mash

Reaction score
I hope for the best with Carter.....he messed up ...smoked pot and got busted...falsely accused the Cowboys....all water under the bridge as far as Im concerned.

I really enjoyed watching Carter play....I thought he had enough talent to be at least a serviceable backup in this league.

We all get tired of hearing about him...and I must say I was in the middle of it defending him...mostly because I never seen someone get bashed so much because of where he was drafted....I mean Carter did produce more in 1qt of football then those OL Bill took....and other late 2nd round draft picks the cowboys have taken over the years...

I hope Carter has a very productive life whatever he is doing and I couldn't give a crap if the worst thing he has done is smoked a little pot....big deal in my books....Stepnoski (sp?) admitted he smoked it after games to help him heal....do any of you look down on him for doing so?

btw...so Carter got a piece done of him .....good for him....maybe it will give him the push to a better carreer...

Eddie

Reaction score
I defended Carter back in 2003. Not his fault he was drafted too high and was thrust into the spotlight from day one.

I simply knew there weren't any other options. It was Carter or Hutch ... geez, what a choice. Even Bill Parcells said you can't dial up 1-800 quarterback. There was simply nothing else out there.

Honestly, Vinny T wasn't an upgrade over Carter. Bledsoe was only a slight upgrade over both of them. Yet, neither Vinny T nor Bledsoe was vehemently hated like Carter.

I wanted Carter to pan out ... same with Hutch and Hensen. I wanted to see a young Cowboy QB succeed. Same reason I root for Romo.

Mash

Reaction score
Charles;1490467 said:
Wrong about what..........Supporting our starting QB and a player that the Cowboys invested a 2nd RD pick.

All I ever did was defend Carter (our starting QB) from those elitist or QB gurus that never extend him the luxury of developing. The guy was labeled a bust/reach the minute he got to Valley.

Folks dismissed Carter easily yet in the same breathe heaped praise on other prospects before they even broke wind at Valley Ranch.

He is still human. He made a mistake, but I comment him for bieng humble enough to take a JOB making $200 a week ($250 if they win 4-0:laugh1: ), not hiding from the spotlight and doing what he likes doing best.......being a QB.

Infact based on Carter's humility so far in AFL2. I'll wear that Username proudly.

Nice Post....:hammer:

Carter in many eyes was a failure before he stepped on the field...because he was Jerry's boy and a reach of a pick....supposely ;)

IMHO Carter has talent to play in this league....anyone could see it.....if they werent so blinded by hatred...or agenda's.....their are far worse QB's in this league IMHO.....but then again...Carter's mental makeup is a big factor...not his phyiscal talent.

Mash

Reaction score
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Charles;1490503 said:
I am still thought provoking..............Aren't you the same guy who stated not more than a month ago that I was the 1st poster you hoped left and never returned http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84904&page=12&highlight=Brandon yet you find your self replying to my posts:D :bow:

Once again Hostile, I could care less about what "most" think. I am here to talk Cowboys and give my point of view/opinion withour breaking fourm rules. If I do I apologize and move on. I am not here to be the best poster or have "most" agree with or enjoy my reading.

I'll wear the crap stirrer hat proudly. Zebre won't change his stripes and damn sure won't do it for "most"......whoever they might be.

I thought Carter had some promise. The same way you thought Drew Henson had "IT". You don't pass for over 3000 yards and lead your team to the play-offs without some promise.

I couldn't determine that the pressures of being the starting QB would lead Carter to smoke weed. He blew it. I dumped the "Qcard" username. I moved on.

($250 if they win 4-0) and is humble enough to take pictures with Cowboy fans in attendance wearing jersey's at AFL2 games.

Spoken like someone who doesn't know the facts. Reminds me of teh Brandon Meriweather thread (isn't it funny that the Patriots draft the ultimate character team drafts a player you were worried about).

The NFLN is doing a segement, because Carter is generating a buzz on the worst AFL2 team in history. Attendance is up home and away. He's putting butts in the seats. They are Undefeated.

Fans with Cowby jersey are showing up to watch games. Opposing fans actually care about losing to the Battle Wings.

To you and your crew "most" it might be a train wreck, but to some who can't afford the luxury of attending NFL games, AFL2 is a rest pit and the chance to see a player who has fallen from grace humbly led his team.

That includes being drafted, helpings kids in local Dallas schools (community outreach), leading the Cowboys to the play-offs, being released by the Cowboys, Jets and CFL, going to jail and eventually ending up earning at least $200 a week to play football.

You see trainwreck...........I see LIFE. Get off your fying high horse bro. Quicny Carter isn't the only one with said problems.

If the NFLN was looking for trainwrecks thay could have had their choice of several 100s of other players, but because Carter was GOOD enough to start for the Cowboys (unlike your show pony Drew Henson), was dumb enough to throw it all away, was humble enough to go the AFL2 and subsequently generate a buzz where there has never been one he gets his segment on NFLN.

I am not surprised we view it differently. It's just like the Meriweather conversation, you see dreadlocks, gun, fight on the field and quickly underline
THUG!!!

I see fans hanging over the bleachers with Cowboy jerseys on asking for autographs, I see opposing fans actually care about watching the Battlewings, the AFL2 getting more attention because of a fallen player..........Train wreck!!! I guess.

Have a good DAY bro.

:hammer: :hammer:

Nice post again....If NFLN wants to do a special on Carter so be it....I happy to see it and hopefully get a chance to watch it.

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Mash;1490526 said:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

:hammer: :hammer:

Nice post again....If NFLN wants to do a special on Carter so be it....I happy to see it and hopefully get a chance to watch it.
Mash;1490526 said:
:
Nice Post....

Carter in many eyes was a failure before he stepped on the field...because he was Jerry's boy and a reach of a pick....supposely

IMHO Carter has talent to play in this league....anyone could see it.....if they werent so blinded by hatred...or agenda's.....their are far worse QB's in this league IMHO.....but then again...Carter's mental makeup is a big factor...not his phyiscal talent.
Thanks. Exactly!!!

It's sad that Carter's short-comings were-in the most important aspect of being a QB.

Troy Aikman must have had a steel casing up stairs. He took a beating and his head coach wasted a 1st RD pick on his collegiate QB, yet Troy's resolve to be the QB never waiver.

Look at Patrick Ramsey. He took a beating and was never the after Spurrier.

Carter couldn't handle Vinny looking over his shoulder, Drew Henson waiting in the wings etc. He turned to Weed, but there's no denying the ability to play the position. He was a starting QB on a Bill Parcell's coached team. I don't think folks really know what that means. Parcells doesn't let guys who can't handle the physicality onto the field..........when pressured he did once......but after 2 QTRs of Lovie Smith it was obvious Henson couldn't read a blitz and find his hot reads.....the Romo development was text book and it paid off.

zeromaster

Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1489896 said:
What has the "Q" done to deserve a feature, it's not like he had HoF potental and one time or anything close.:eek: I bet if he had been drafted by anyone other than the Dallas Cowboys, folks would be askin' "who"?
Airtime fodder.:D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Charles;1490503 said:
Do you imagine that I have forgotten that post? That hope still stands unless you can somehow regain the flair you used to have. In spite of that last tasteless shot you took at me that day I still do like you. I just want back the poster who used to be here, not this whining, pathetic shell.

Q-card said:

You're sure willing to wear a lot of hats today. Either that or you're looking to get paid for that phrase.

Word to the wise, crap stirrers eventually get silenced.

Q-card said:

I haven't given up on Henson. Figured you needed a bone since you got nothing else. If Henson never makes it, that's on him, no reflection on me.

Q-card said:

No, what you love is rehashing old battles like they still matter. You can't move on past being butt sore by how many spankings you took. You label the people who dared to oppose you and you haven't got the sack to let things die. You're stuck in the past because you're nothing but a broken record that was a bad song in the first place.

Qcard said:

This is exactly what I mean. Nice attempt at spin control, but Merriweather isn't the topic. You think he's a feather in your cap for some reason because he got drafted? Hey that's fine, I never said he wouldn't get drafted. I said I didn't want him on the Cowboys. Every draft grade out there has mentioned it as a risky pick because of what? His character? You don't say? Go figure.

Do your homework is good advice chuckles.

Again, nice try at spin control. Futile, but nice.

Q-card said:
Don't kid yourself and don't kid me. They're also doing the story because of the last 2 and half years of drama.

Q-card said:
LOL

Like this means something. Last year at the NFL draft I saw a Lawrence Phillips jersey and a Maurice Clarett as well as several other NFL flops. It's a funny fashion statement to wear the jersey of a flop. Go to any NFL game this year and you will see evidence of it.

Q-card said:

And the truth, shall set you free.

:laugh2:

I love irony.

Q-card said:
I never once said Stoerner was a good starting QB. In fact I questioned his NFL credentials at all. Something I never did with Carter. I said he was more a backup than starter. Yet you never once got upset about my opinions of Stoerner, or Hutch...just the one guy who was a true threat to Carter. My opinions on him piss you off to this day even though it's ancient History. Damn that's pathetic man.

Q-card said:

Translation...trainwreck.

Q-card said:
I never said he was Chucky. Not once. Not ever. My objection is his blaming the Cowboys for his circumstances. That's nonsense.

Q-card said:
Yet more evidence of your pathetic agenda. I'm not comparing him to Henson. I don't bring up Henson whether he does good or bad. I'm not living in the past trying to redeem myself for being wrong. I could care less.

Point of fact Charles, when Q was released I didn't crow one time. I didn't celebrate. I didn't beat my chest about being right. Know why? Because I wanted him to succeed.

That is the difference between you and me. I am a Dallas Cowboys fan who can be critical of my own players without it being a personal vendetta against either the player himself or anyone who was a fan of his. You can't. It's not admirable of you, it's friggin' sad.

Second point of fact, when Henson was released I didn't whine about it one time. I moved on. I've never once pointed a finger at Parcells or lamented the loss of my show pony. I wanted him to succeed, same as Carter. That's all it ever has been with me man.

Pity you can't say the same.

Q-card said:
THUG!!!
Merriweather again? How despearate are you to show me up?

I bet you will never get this, I don't give two hoots in hell that Merriweather got drafted. I never said he was a thug, you tried to label me that way. Stanback has dreadlocks, so does Keith Davis, Davis has even been shot. I don't label them thugs. I said I felt there were character issues and I didn't want the Cowboys to draft him. Period. It is no more complicated than that.

Q-card said:
Anyone got the URL of a Battle Wings forum for Q-card?

Q-card said:
Have a good DAY bro.

Sure it is Charlie. 5 years of being wrong is real easy when you're good at it.

Just for the guys at DCC, this is from me to you...props.

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Charles;1490467 said:

I just don't understand why you choose to post under more than one name?

Anyway, in your "Q-Card" heyday, on several different boards, you claimed every waking moment that Carter would turn out to be something special. There were times I actually believed you were Carter. It now becomes obvious you are not, since Carter can no longer afford internet access.

Hostile is right, you fought tooth and nail talking about how great Carter was back in 2003. Shortly after he got released, you changed your screen name. Now you are busy trying to convince us that you were not as big of a Carter lover as you claim. But many of us, who have been around the Cowboys discussion boards for four or five years now, remember you quite well. You were not only the biggest Carterite this side of SilverBear, you founded the club.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'm going to ask one last time.

who the hell is quincy carter?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lspain1;1490798 said:
He isn't joking...that's what Quincy said.
I missed the segment. What'd he say?

I'm watching the minicamp coverage though. This is great stuff. I hope they do a segment on the Cowboys.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Kilyin;1490785 said:
"I still believe I'm in the top 15 of the league"

WOW.. If he really said that he really is delusional. As a matter of fact.. If he said that I would say drug test him immediately because it's blatantly obvious to me that he's still smoking that cheeb.