Twitter: Quinn on defense: We're deep and we're going to roll hard

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So we're going from past 3 years to 2020 lol. And truth isn't an insult troll.

What are you talking about? You asked for 2020. If you dont Want 2020, then don’t ask for 2020

Dallas only has 2 pro bowl defensive appearances over the last 3 years currently on their roster. This is true. They also had none in 2020, this is also true. Do you want 2019 now?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Dallas currently has 2 guys who were on pro bowl rosters any time in the last 3 years

:facepalm:
Troll

Yes, Micah and Diggs. Both last year, and it still only resulted in the 19th best defense. Jumping 14 teams without adding more is a monumental feat

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yes, Micah and Diggs. Both last year, and it still only resulted in the 19th best defense. Jumping 14 teams without adding more is a monumental feat
Saints have 3 from 2021 troll/liar. A whopping 1 more pro bowler. You're an embarrassment

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Saints have 3 from 2021 troll/liar. A whopping 1 more pro bowler. You're an embarrassment

Who cares how many pro bowlers they had? Why are you so adamant that means anything?

Dallas had like 13 pro bowlers in 2007 and they were maybe the 6th best team.

And What did I lie about? all of the players I listed had made pro bowls; while not in 2021, they are capable pro bowlers. If Micah doesn’t make the pro bowl in 2022 for whatever weird voting reason, is he no longer a capable pro bowler? Of course not, that’s a silly argument to justify.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Who cares how many pro bowlers they had? Why are you so adamant that means anything?

Dallas had like 13 pro bowlers in 2007 and they were maybe the 6th best team.

And What did I lie about? all of the players I listed had made pro bowls; while not in 2021 they are capable pro bowlers. If Micah doesn’t make the pro bowl in 2022 for whatever weird voting reason, is he no longer a capable pro bowler? Of course not, that’s a silly argument to justify.
Now who cares once you get exposed for lying. You trolls are too easy to expose. Talkin about insult. Nah that is what you are!

plasticman

Reaction score
Last I checked, the team with the most points win. This means that a defense should really be judged by how they limit the opponent offense from scoring. This defense was ranked 7th in that category but what if you have a prolific scoring defense, one that not only prevents points but adds points?

Does anyone believe that it's not an advantage?

The Cowboys accomplished this last season without a starting D-line practically all season long. This D-line is now completely healthy and we are going to witness what this means......spoiler alert....it means a whole lot.

I'm calling it......this defense will shock the NFL.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
:laugh:
You're not a liar I'm sorry. You're just a disingenuous troll. Better?

What was I disingenuous about? Dallas jumping 14* spots over clearly superior defenses would be an all time feat without major personnel changes

NO had a game where they shut out Tom Brady last year. They had a game where they held him to 3 points in 2020. If he scores 25-35 on Dallas on Sunday, is it not disingenuous to say Dallas is on their level?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Whay was I disingenuous about? Dallas jumping 19 spots over clearly superior defenses would be an all time feat without major personnel changes
Last time I'm going to respond to you and your feminine disingenuous ways. You called Demario Davis an all pro when he made one in 2019 yet Dlaw isn't added to our pro bowlers when he was one in 2018. See how you play with things you little troll? Grow up and go to an Eagles board.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Last time I'm going to respond to you and your feminine disingenuous ways. You called Demario Davis an all pro when he made one in 2019 yet Dlaw isn't added to our pro bowlers when he was one in 2018. See how you play with things you little troll? Grow up and go to an Eagles board.

You’re not done yet.

Demario Davis was freaking all pro. That’s completely different.

But we can add DLaw if you feel his season 4 years ago is equally relevant. But what does that change? He’s had a combined 14.5 sacks since then. Micah will pass that in mid September, 18-19 games to overcome Lawrence’s 39. But you’re right, there’s always 2018