Twitter: Quinn on Jaylon Smith: "excellent" to coach

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sideways or downhill. I don’t want to see Jaylon on the field for 90% of passing downs or whatever the stat was like last year. He can’t turn and I’ve never seen a guy so desperate to jump in front of the camera and celebrate a minor play like him.

erod

Reaction score
Translation:. "I can't cut him because Jerry's paying him a ton of money. He's a pretty good guy, and I've got to find something he can do."

What useful guy is going to get cut because they have to keep Jaylon?

Jipper

Reaction score
Sideways or downhill. I don’t want to see Jaylon on the field for 90% of passing downs or whatever the stat was like last year. He can’t turn and I’ve never seen a guy so desperate to jump in front of the camera and celebrate a minor play like him.

totally with you catch…I think he’s a perfect situational pass rusher that you aim at the qb and fire

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Others smell blood in the water. Nice sentiment to try and prop him up.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I love how the fringe element likes to keep twisting “excellent to coach” as an endorsement of his actual play on the field.

Here’s news….there’s tons of scrubs that are excellent at taking coaching but still scrubs in the end.

This new coaching staff has been marginalizing Jaylon’s role and these people still don’t want to acknowledge what’s going on….”Buh, he led the team in tacklezzzz!!!”